SASS Wire Forum

My Patriot badge finally arrived!

DeaconKC

9 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

and I bet I know the first shoot where you'll wear it.  See you at CAC!

I won't be shooting, my friend. Just coming out to meet a bunch of friends from here on the forum. But I will be wearing it. Just gotta keep hidin' from that rascal @Nichols Creek, SASS #77627! ;)

28 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

I won't be shooting, my friend. Just coming out to meet a bunch of friends from here on the forum. But I will be wearing it. Just gotta keep hidin' from that rascal @Nichols Creek, SASS #77627! ;)

As one of your friends from the forum I look forward to the visit!  Just look for me at the Up the Creek Gang 10-Gun Raffle display, where you'll be heading anyway to buy your raffle tickets (thanks for your continued support of our cowboy town rebuilding campaign! :)).

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

I have known Nichols Creek for years...and him me!!

But yestetday, he stops and said "Singin' Sue...I don't believe we've met":rolleyes:

We gotta stop enjoying Billy Boots Apple Pie!!!:wub:

15 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

But yestetday, he stops and said "Singin' Sue...I don't believe we've met":rolleyes:

No one has been a better help to me adjusting to CAS than he has! Great feller [but don't tell him I said so!]

I was excited when they announced them, but something in life happened and I didn't order when they were available right off, and then forgot about them. When I saw others posting they had received theirs I got mine ordered. Really, really nicely done.

18 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

17 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

No one has been a better help to me adjusting to CAS than he has! Great feller [but don't tell him I said so!]

I met him the first time this year at the MS State Championship, we were on the same posse.  We had a good time, he was fun, a good pard and I look forward to seeing him again. 

2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I met him the first time this year at the MS State Championship, we were on the same posse.  We had a good time, he was fun, a good pard and I look forward to seeing him again. 

20 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

While we're heaping praise on Nichols Creek, let me jump in to say he was my posse marshal at a big annual shoot somewhere (don't ask me which one or when 'cause I can't remember) and he proved to be one of the best posse marshals I've ever experienced :D

On 9/18/2021 at 7:57 PM, Tennessee williams said:

I bet that was a hard wait! And getting it was as satisfying as a nanner split!

Now wait just a danged minute, ain't hardly  nothin' as satisfyin' as a nanner split, unlessin' it's 2 nanner splits...

Archived