SASS Wire Forum

New Mexico State Match

Choctaw Jack

Just a shout out to Captain Clark,Hands, and all the Gila Rangers for a great State match.Beautiful location,great stages and well run all around.

Congrats to Bud Guzzlin',overall winner ,for a hard won victory(1st and second place separated by .249 of a second)and all the category winners.

Once again,Thanks to the Gila Rangers for a great shoot!

Choctaw Jack

Yes, and they got the Mimbres River down to about 8-inches deep so when we forded the river there was no risk of being swept downstream.  Thanks also to the sponsors like Bang and Clang Bullets.  I stopped by their foundry and picked up bullets like others did.  Match participants made a big dent in their supply of cast, coated bullets.

BTW, I love the running coyote target.

13 minutes ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Yes, and they got the Mimbres River down to about 8-inches deep so when we forded the river there was no risk of being swept downstream.  Thanks also to the sponsors like Bang and Clang Bullets.  I stopped by their foundry and picked up bullets like others did.  Match participants made a big dent in their supply of cast, coated bullets.

BTW, I love the running coyote target.

Yeah,he had definitely been eating well!

I'll second that!

It was a extremely fun match with lots of moving targets, great props and lots of green grass and trees.

I especially appreciated the cool weather! Loved the Buggy sitting stage and moving coyote.

And there was always food available for meals which was great considering the distance to town.

No complains, hope to do it again in the future.

Archived