SASS Wire Forum

Weird thought for this evening

Alpo

In the novel, the president gets shot. They get the bullet out with no problem, but he gets an infection (probably from the hospital - I understand they're full of germs). He's unconscious for 4 days.

When he wakes up, since he has not had any solid food for a while, they give him broth and jello. He announces that the first thing they're going to do when they leave the hospital, is go to McDonald's so he can get something to eat.

Four motorcycle cops, followed by a black Tahoe, followed by armor plated limousine, and then another black Tahoe. Going through the drive-thru at McDonald's. :huh:

And armor-plated cars' windows are not supposed to roll down. It defeats the point of armor plating the car if the bad guy can shoot you through the open car window. Since the limo window will not roll down, how would they pay?

So instead of the drive-thru, this whole wagon train parks in the street outside, and send a secret service agent in.

Would he flash his creds and bust to the head of the line? "Official government business!! I need a double quarter with cheese and a large fry!"

:D

Although the subtitles are Israeli, the visuals track with the way your book is written.  :P

Not McDonalds but Lion Country Safari in Southern California in the early 70's before Nixon resigned. My ex-wife was working there and Nixon's motorcade came in, drove through the ticket booths, toured the park and left. No one paid!:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Alpo said:

In the novel, the president gets shot. They get the bullet out with no problem, but he gets an infection (probably from the hospital - I understand they're full of germs). He's unconscious for 4 days.

When he wakes up, since he has not had any solid food for a while, they give him broth and jello. He announces that the first thing they're going to do when they leave the hospital, is go to McDonald's so he can get something to eat.

Four motorcycle cops, followed by a black Tahoe, followed by armor plated limousine, and then another black Tahoe. Going through the drive-thru at McDonald's. :huh:

And armor-plated cars' windows are not supposed to roll down. It defeats the point of armor plating the car if the bad guy can shoot you through the open car window. Since the limo window will not roll down, how would they pay?

So instead of the drive-thru, this whole wagon train parks in the street outside, and send a secret service agent in.

Would he flash his creds and bust to the head of the line? "Official government business!! I need a double quarter with cheese and a large fry!"

:D

yep ....... that's a weird thought .....:unsure:

I am pretty sure that when the President shows up anywhere at any eating establishment that :lol:the bill is “No Charge”. 
This way the owners or management can say “The President are here.”

…and “What a cheap bastage he is!” depending on the owner’s politics. :lol: 

So Obama cut in line because on the way out he said, "Sorry folks". ? Who does he think he is the POTUS?:lol:

Archived