SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Regulators Cowboy/Wild Bunch Match 9/18

This will be the last match at Wartrace, before the Tennessee State Championship. Registration opens at 8:30, Safety Meeting at 9:30 and shooting begins around 10:00. Come on out and get in some practice. All times are Central Daylight (thanks for the reminder Widder).

I got this from Whiskey Hayes.

Cowgirls, Cowboys and the Wild Bunch Gang
We will be shooting this Saturday Sept 18th. Bring your rain gear just in case. This can be a dry run for shooting in the rain. Be nice to have help show up a little early to set up the pop up tents.

Thanks
Whiskey

I'll do the anti-rain dance I learnt in Sioux Medicine Man School so we should be good until at least 2pm. If y'all recall the drought of 1997, that was my fault. They told me at school not to attempt the dance until my training was complete, but I've never been good at taking directions! One lap around the fire too many, crops & livestock perish.

53 minutes ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

I'll do the anti-rain dance I learnt in Sioux Medicine Man School so we should be good until at least 2pm. If y'all recall the drought of 1997, that was my fault. They told me at school not to attempt the dance until my training was complete, but I've never been good at taking directions! One lap around the fire too many, crops & livestock perish.

Be sure you count your laps!

9 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I'll bring the chicken feet!

Well possum, there ain't enough meat on them chicken feet to be of any value to a medicine man. Got any pig's feet? Or Turkey legs? Chicken eggs? Bacon?

OK, breakfast, just bring breakfast! Never mind, I'll get it myself!

Note to self, don't start typing while hungry. 

I'll bring my new fangled Automatic Colt Pistols and an umbrella. I know, I know, they're just a fad and will never really catch on... but it's the only way I can beat Possum Williams, cuz he don't have one yet.

On 9/16/2021 at 7:47 PM, Chickamauga Slim said:

When my guns, clothes, & skin dry out I'm gonna ask for a refund of my Medicine Man School tuition!

& Who knew I would need a sump pump in the bed of my truck just to get home without my gun cart floating away?

If Arizona has dry heat why can't Tennessee have dry rain?

On 9/16/2021 at 7:47 PM, Chickamauga Slim said:

After today’s match it was decided by unanimous consent that our Medicine Man was fired. 

Randy

B8AB2464-C605-4B98-A3C0-BBE6B320B55F.jpeg

A15F2846-9E05-4754-B48B-EF9ADBB778B4.jpeg

C304831E-0266-4411-8704-92B14B73F692.jpeg

DA03E663-0519-4630-80F1-673744B08A05.jpeg

Archived