SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Taylor's Smoke Wagon .357 (Tuned) 4.75in barrel

Lever Rat

Hey there fellas! I'm a brand new SASS member, I'm still getting my kit together (hard to find the right guns these days!). I was going to get a pair of Taylor Tuned Smoke Wagons (tuned by Cody Conagher), but I only found one, and I've decided to change over and get a pair of New Vaqueros instead of trying to hunt down a matching one!

So this one is for sale! It's a "case hardened" finish, .357 4.75in model, bought it from Cody who tuned the action (it is not short stroked, just tuned). Feels great! I put about 50 rounds of 125gr cowboy loads through it, and that's it! So it's nearly brand new!

Bought it for $688 plus shipping. Asking $650 shipped to your FFL! And I'm in AZ if anyone wants to avoid the shipping.
I can take MO, Checks, PP, Venmo or Cash if face to face. Feel free to contact me for any questions! See pics below!
Thanks!

-Lever Rat

3 hours ago, Rev. Stanley Otten III Bud said:

do you have a photo

13 minutes ago, Buck Mehoff said:

Do you have any photos?

Yup! I just took and added the photos this morning. This forum is much more user-friendly than some of the others I've used in the past! Adding the pics was a breeze! Feel free let me know if you have any other questions!

Rat are u still looking for some hand guns?  I have a pair of Cimorron guns still in the box that has never been out of box.  Maybe we could work at a trade if u want.   They are 357 4 3/4 barrels  Happy

3 hours ago, Happy Appy said:

Rat are u still looking for some hand guns?  I have a pair of Cimorron guns still in the box that has never been out of box.  Maybe we could work at a trade if u want.   They are 357 4 3/4 barrels  Happy

Hey there! I'm not quite looking for trades at the moment, but I'll surely make note of this if I don't find a buyer!

• Lever Rat changed the title to SOLD: Taylor's Smoke Wagon .357 (Tuned) 4.75in barrel

Archived