SASS Wire Forum

Slicked up coach gun

The Gambler

Reasonable…like youth, wealth, and other things is relative! :P  You’ve got a wide spread - $800 - $1700 or more…depending on what you want. My husband is my “gun buyer” and he peruses Gunbroker, the SASS Classifieds, and asks local friends. In fact, just in the last 6 weeks I was looking for 2 specific guns and found them both - one was from calling around to gun stores inquiring about used guns and the

other was a lead from a friend.  My husband is patient and it works for him - he knows what he’s looking for and what he’s willing to pay. 

Good luck!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

Just saw a 10 gun raffle… tried to copy/past the thread but failed… couldn’t hurt to enter - might win a coach gun! $10 is REASONABLE in any world!:wub:  Plus, it’s supporting the rebuilding of the Lake Charles, LA club after 8/2020 hurricane. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

8 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Just saw a 10 gun raffle… tried to copy/past the thread but failed… couldn’t hurt to enter - might win a coach gun! $10 is REASONABLE in any world!:wub:  Plus, it’s supporting the rebuilding of the Lake Charles, LA club after 8/2020 hurricane. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

Yep, that's Hellbender from Lake Charles.....my home town.  Their range was destroyed by a hurricane and they are slowly getting it rebuilt. I bought tickets for their previous raffle and will buy more for this raffle.  You can contact Hellbender here on the Wire through Messenger.

Kajun

Thanks for everyone's responses.  I actually was able to find one on the classifieds that was semi-local to me that Johnny Meadows had slicked out.  Really excited to pick it up this weekend.  Thanks again everyone!

The only side x side that I have at the moment is a Browning B-SS.

If interested you can contact me at: johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

Archived