SASS Wire Forum

FS- Taurus Thunderbolt and Uberti Outlaw

Sarge

My wife has decided she'd like to give CAS a try.  Sooooooo, I have to move a couple of things to get her set up.  

#1.  Taurus Thunderbolt, .45 Colt.  I purchased this gun in the box from Deuce Stevens.  Immediately sent it off to Lassiter.  Lassiter did his magic on it.  The gun has had maybe 100 rounds through it.  It is set up to shoot a 200 gr. RNFP.  The stock has a bit of rash from being in the gun safe.  With box.  $1200 shipped to your FFL.  Or, would consider a trade for a 66 or 73 in .38/.357.

#2.  Uberti Outlaw 7 1/2 inch barrel .45 Colt.  I bought this gun on the wire.  I believe it is an early Uberti Outlaw because of the front sight.  The original front sight fell off the gun.  Upon examination, it appeared the front sight had been poorly re-soldered on the gun.  I could not find the original front sight, nor could I find a replacement.  I had a local gunsmith machine a new front sight and install it.  To properly make the repair, he re-blued the barrel.  There have been no other modifications to the gun.  No box.  $525 shipped to your FFL.

Terms:  Postal money order is preferred.  I will accept a personal check but will hold until check clears.

123_0202.JPG

123_0203.JPG

123_0204.JPG

123_0205.JPG

123_0200.JPG

123_0201.JPG

Archived