SASS Wire Forum

"Evil Can Never Be Dead Enough"

Subdeacon Joe

The NBA and NFL will be singing the praises and wearing the initials of the scumbag on their uniforms that tried to kill the deputies and vilifying the deputies. 

Criminal scumbag is dead enough now. B)

4 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Have the complaints about him "not deserving to die" and "he was turning his life around" and "he was a good boy, really" started yet ?   :huh:

My favorites are "why didn't they shoot him in the leg?" And "why did they have to shoot him so many times?"

16 minutes ago, Tall Tale Todd said:

My favorites are "why didn't they shoot him in the leg?" And "why did they have to shoot him so many times?"

They did shoot him in the leg ........

..... and evil can never be dead enough ...

-_-

Was anyone as impressed as I by the number of "service stripes" on that sheriff's sleeve?

One reason that one shoots a lot, in a combat situation, is that you cannot just turn that on and off, like you would a water faucet, or like in the stupid movies. Fight, or flight, takes over, as does your training, and to save yourself, and others, you have to stop and eliminate the threat. 

In this case, for whatever excuse, the criminal decided to risk death to jail time. Such people have no love for anyone but themselves. 

He sowed the wind, he reaped the whirlwind, and the fault that he is dead is strictly his own. He opened the events, not the deputies. 

He should never have been out on the streets, and those that are responsible for allowing that need to be fired and prosecuted in whatever way they can be.  

Another clear proof that those that call for the defunding of law enforcement have no clue as to what they are talking about. 

Around here, we call people like that "stupid". 

Archived