SASS Wire Forum

Chipman Nomination Withdrawn

LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L

But, to quote the Idiot in Chief:

Biden said Chipman would have made "an exemplary" director of the ATF who would have "redoubled its efforts to crack down on illegal firearms traffickers [and honest citizens] and help keep our communities safe from gun violence."

"Unfortunately, Republicans in Congress have made clear that they intend to use gun crime as a political talking point instead of taking serious steps to address it," Biden said in a statement.

What an ass.  My God... how do that man's handlers think??  Worse, they've developed an entire multi-generational segment of the population who are blind followers...  :(

Good news, but we should not be complacent. As I told a friend, he was such an obvious bad choice for us that he may have been tossed out as a red herring so we would think we won by the withdrawal and not notice the red herring of the real nominee who looks "better" but runs in even worse once signed in. Stay vigilant my friends

Good riddance.

People like Chipman always come back around to cause trouble!  Keep an eye out for him.  He’s probably going to show up somewhere when we least expect it and create chaos at the worst time!!

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

People like Chipman always come back around to cause trouble!  Keep an eye out for him.  He’s probably going to show up somewhere when we least expect it and create chaos at the worst time!!

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said the administration is in discussions with Chipman about "what other role might be appropriate for him in the federal government."

9 hours ago, T.J. Bones SASS# 75616 said:

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said the administration is in discussions with Chipman about "what other role might be appropriate for him in the federal government."

Heard a rumor he might end up in a health department...

Archived