SASS Wire Forum

Oregon State Black Powder Match

Black RZR

Our state match is next week in Albany! Last year we got cancelled from wildfires. This year seems to be looking better. I know there are fires burning. But not as extreme. Covid restrictions will change things a little, but we will make it through! Applications are filing in late but I believe we will have a good turn out. Hope to see a bunch of you there !!!

• 3 weeks later...

What about me:D I know you still ain't quite sure about me yet. 

You know looking back at that match in spring, I was wrong. And after what Jed said about it last week. I do feel bad about that. It was not the sass way. And I plan on changing my attitude about things like that going forward. So thanks to you Jed and Bullet for making me see the light .  I want to be an ambassador to this sport. I know I still have a lot to learn , and I got to learn from 2 of the best last weekend.  Thanks guys

Black RZR,  you shot a good match and had fun but the best part is you daughter got to enjoy the match with you.  You also did a lot of work for the posse and made the match run smooth,  so yes it was great shooting with you and I look forward to shooting with you again.  Thanks again for the great match.  Bullett 19707

On 9/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, Bullett Sass 19707 said:

Great shooting with you Jed.  Hope we can do it again.  Bullett 19707

Ditto Bullett. Ya did real good at the match!  Nice and smooth!  

Archived