SASS Wire Forum

FS No Longer

These were offered to SASS members during the  mid-late 90's.

They came out of the custom shop with the purchasers SASS number

as the serial number.  ie., SASS38564, etc. There were less than 100 produced before Colt stopped

doing this. This one  is in 45 with 5.5" bbl.  Gun is unfired ex for Colt test firing,

in blue custom shop box with it's paperwork and lock. Really nice deep bluing with

vibrant case colors. Offering it to a SASS member before it goes off to Gunbroker... $2250 plus shipping

SAA Left.jpg

SAA rt.jpg

SAA box.jpg

Beautiful case coloring, awesome!! It'll sell quick.;)

(I'm not looking right now though, I have 4 in .357)

OK but you advertise it as a SASS gun. What is the ser# on the gun?? They can't let it out of the factory without a ser#. Mine has my SASS # SASS13115. Mine is a 38-40.

Got it on my birthday!!

Here's a pic of the partial serial number...sorry I don't give out serial numbers in advance!

I NEVER said it was un serialed , don't know how some would even think that.

I clearly said it came in the blue Colt Custom shop box, it does not have a white

over sleeve. I assume the original owner never kept it, or as it was a special order might not have come with one ? Box has no tears but has some scuffing on top from storage I assume.

Thanks for looking.

SASS #.jpg

Just having SASS on it is pretty neat no matter if the rest of the serial ain't even close to your own member number. :D

On 9/9/2021 at 5:46 PM, Tom Payne 13115 said:

OK but you advertise it as a SASS gun. What is the ser# on the gun?? They can't let it out of the factory without a ser#. Mine has my SASS # SASS13115. Mine is a 38-40.

Got it on my birthday!!

Mine is a .38-40 with a 5.5" barrel.  SASS1870

Mike:  I can get more on gunbroker but then there's fees and now sales tax to the buyer. I wanted this to go

to a SASS member but there's always gunbroker, or I'll just hang onto it.

This have the removable bushing in the cylinder ? 

Archived