SASS Wire Forum

Guns Podcast about CAS and SASS

Cholla

The editor of Guns magazine called me a couple of days ago and asked me to do a podcast over the phone about CAS and SASS. I tripped over my tongue a few times. Keep in mind this was off the top of my head and no script so forgive me for errors on my part. I do get excited when I am sharing my passion for CAS and get ahead of myself.

https://gunsmagazine.com/category/podcast/

8 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Yeah! I'm famous!:lol:

You're a legend in your own time!

9 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Awesome Cholla!

Were you speaking of me with the 'unique' costuming?:wub:

Maybe... I was at an NCOWS national match where it was 102 degrees the second day. One of the lady shooters decided she was going to shoot in her bloomers. She got a lot of looks from the guys and death stares from the wives. In reality I see more flesh at the local Walmart.

38 minutes ago, Cholla said:

Maybe... I was at an NCOWS national match where it was 102 degrees the second day. One of the lady shooters decided she was going to shoot in her bloomers. She got a lot of looks from the guys and death stares from the wives. In reality I see more flesh at the local Walmart.

I don't show much...but, I DID win a costume catagory once. They added an extra catagory...'most 'unique' catagory!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Heard that podcast and I thought it went well. I listened to it and oddly enough someone else brought up those big targets as well. 

This is the 2nd "intro to SASS" podcast I have seen in a few weeks, it is a nifty trend. I did one for the "The Gun Shop Show" Podcast produced by a local gun shop. The exposure is great for the sport.

Archived