SASS Wire Forum

Shout-out to Starline Brass

La Sombra

My order of 500 44-40 Starline Brass showed up today. It was ordered on March 10th.

Starline kept me informed as to when it was scheduled and when it would ship. A great partner to keep.

Now if only they had 38-40 scheduled. (I know reform some of the 44-40.) The lady at Starline laughed when I asked.

La Sombra

10 minutes ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

Yay! now maybe they can get to my .45-90s! :P

..............and now I only need bullets, large pistol primers and a 44-40 rifle !!  LOL

and who said patience is a virtue !!

Great seeing you and your family yesterday !

Got my .44-40s the other day as well. Now I’m waiting on C45S which I’m thinking will be awhile. Not as critical though as I they’re pistol only and I don’t lose them. 

I appreciate Starline’s policy of not charging my card until they’re ready to ship. Few companies do that. 

Same here great company service.  I ordered 1000 pieces of .45 Colt using one of the $50 dollar off coupons that I got at a shoot for a door price. Placed the order mid July and got them 3 weeks later. 

I placed an order for 500 pieces of 38-40 on July 22. Based on La Sombra's account of the lady's laugh in response to his question, I figure I should be overjoyed if delivery gets scheduled for sometime in the Spring of 2022.

If they stick with their routine, Starline will contact customers who have back ordered brass to confirm their order before they begin production.  I had an email a couple of weeks ago followed by a phone call to Starline, and confirmed my order.  I'm guessing that the recent run of 44-40s was all sold before Starline began production. 

On 9/3/2021 at 10:17 PM, T-Square said:

..............and now I only need bullets, large pistol primers and a 44-40 rifle !!  LOL

and who said patience is a virtue !!

Great seeing you and your family yesterday !

Haha, great seeing you and your wife as well. Hopefully we can shoot together again soon.

Archived