SASS Wire Forum

Don't annoy the gators...

I am not one for hugging trees but I do despise ignorance and self-centered morons. I think it would be great if the DFG in that area, I assume it’s Florida, would track down those people and cite them for animal harassment and cruelty. 

Here in Granola Land they have a law regarding the harassment of animals that comes with heavy fines and even prison time. 
The law originated because a bunch of left leaning tree hugging weinies wanted a law they could use against hunters. These same types of weinies would show up in areas with much fanfare to bang pots and make noise to scare animals away from hunters. 
The law passed and all was right in the mindless world of said weinies. Then some of these weinies showed up at some hunting camp or campground to gather and go out and drive animals away from the hunters. When they started their little event they were all arrested for harassing animals.
Dare wittle waw backfi-ewed …Bless their wittle hearts. :lol:

Lithium battery fire in a gator's mouth. I'm no PETA person by any stretch of the imagination but this isn't funny and is animal cruelty. I realize that it was most likely unintentional but stuff like this pisses me off. The person is an idiot for publicly posting the video. If this was in Florida, the FWC will take action, trust me on that one.

Saw the write up on Fox last night on the incident.  It stated that Florida's fish and game people are looking into the incident.

Then again, the moron (with apologies to the other morons out there for using that term- this windowlicker makes ya'll look bad) should be surprised that the gator took offense.  Other than Wally, gators aren't known for their senses of humor.

1 hour ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Other than Wally, gators aren't known for their senses of humor.

I was thinking maybe Albert, but then again, he acts like that Everglades gator.

il_fullxfull.1123752205_4v7w.jpg

I don't think 'Gator liked the taste!

Seriously, given the amount of smoke/mist/whatever, was the battery in that drone burning or something?

49 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I don't think 'Gator liked the taste!

Seriously, given the amount of smoke/mist/whatever, was the battery in that drone burning or something?

In all likelihood, YES. Those drones are powered by LIPO Lithium Polymer batteries. Once the battery is punctuated they spontaneously combust at very high temperatures. It is impossible to extinguish the fire. Water doesn’t help it reacts with the chemicals in the battery and hinders extinguishing the fire. Explosion is likely in a confined space (closed mouth, throat or stomach). It may very well have killed the alligator, painfully. Animal cruelty for sure.

Moron is too gentle a word for those people!

CJ

The girl that says “(Let’s) get out of here.” pretty much sums up the scumminess mindset of the giggle boys and girls that were there. 
Dirtbags with money and toys. 

Archived