SASS Wire Forum

Withdrawn 10/09/21

Pards , I don't believe I will be hunting any more , have been once in about 25 years , so am offering up the only hunting rifle that I own.

It is a Ruger # 1 , in the Light Sporter model , cal. 308 Win.

Asking price is 1200.00 , shipped , CONUS. Make sure your FFL will receive from individual. If it needs to come from an FFL , add 40.00.

Trying to build up my gun money stash , so will have to forego any trades.

Rifle was bought by me new in 2012 , has very low round count , less than 100 for sure.

Thanks for looking ,

Rex :D

Ruger #1 001.JPG

Ruger #1 002.JPG

Ruger #1 003.JPG

Ruger #1 004.JPG

Ruger #1 005.JPG

Ruger #1 006.JPG

Ruger #1 008.JPG

Ruger #1 007.JPG

Rex M,  That’s a beautiful rifle.  I own two Ruger No. 1’s including a .308 as pictured, which is one of my favorite shooters.  Never hunted with it as I hunt rarely but last time with a tang-safety M77 in 308.  I have a 3-9x40 Leupold on my No. 1 308 with an extended rear ring that moves the eye box to a more comfortable location.  
With that said, I would buy the 2-7 Leupold for $150 plus shipping, if your rifle buyer doesn’t want it.  
The 2-7 will go on a Ruger 44 Carbine.  I have the same 2-7 on a Ruger M77 in 243W.

I’ll send you a PM.

image.jpg

I would be interested in the WW 168gr Silvertip and federal 150 Nosler if you don't find a buyer for the package deal and you split it up.

Dutch Cassidy

I absolutely love these rifles.  They tend to germinate within my gun safe and create new ones.  They are just solid and a pleasure to shoot.  Someone please buy this.....

• 2 weeks later...

Nice wood. I just bought a #1B in .300 Weatherby Mag. I t also has nice wood. Good price too....someone will be getting a great rifle at a great price.

Archived