SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2022 I need to rent a gun cart

Dungannon Gunner

Right now my plans are to fly out to EOT-2022 and I need to rent a cart. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8 minutes ago, Swiss Kid, SASS #54030 said:

If you can't find one, you're welcome to use mine. I help with the set-up but I don't shoot.

Swiss

I will take you up on your offer and thank you kindly! Maybe PM me with your contact info for EOT meet up. THANKS AGAIN!!

If the folks who have done it in the past will be doing it again, they are great and you will have your pick of no-frills gun carts to choose from.

Not as good as having your own, but much better than none. Conveniently located too.

On 9/3/2021 at 3:02 AM, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

If the folks who have done it in the past will be doing it again, they are great and you will have your pick of no-frills gun carts to choose from.

Not as good as having your own, but much better than none. Conveniently located too.

Jeremiah and Georgia were an integral part of Winter Range for years. They have talked about retirement, but we're trying to get them back for next year. If they don't we have a plan B (andC). More info will follow. By the way, he is looking to sell the business in case any of you AZ cowboys want to take this over.

Archived