SASS Wire Forum

Thanks from a newbie

Buckshot Bear

9 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Just wanted to say thanks from a newbie to The Wire and to CAS, I've enjoyed my short time here so far and thanks for putting up with all my questions.

Appreciated all :)

Not naming names, but have you seen the questions asked here?

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Glad your here :D

He ain't here, Pat.  He's in Oz with those screwballs down there.

Take THAT, Jack!!! :P  :D

Sure wish you would come up here to the top half of the planet.  I'd like to meet you....and all the rest of you upside down shooters.

We are digging a tunnel as we speak, Wallaby is in there at the moment, only 8,000 miles to go..we don't need no airee planes'....:P...Jackaroo is next  !!

2 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

We are digging a tunnel as we speak, Wallaby is in there at the moment, only 8,000 miles to go..we don't need no airee planes'....:P...Jackaroo is next  !!

Where you planning on exiting? I got a big shovel and a bunch of black powder we can meet you in the middle.

Oh sorry I forgot to say anything earlier, but Welcome!

And there are quite a few of us that are a few loops empty...

17 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Where you planning on exiting? I got a big shovel and a bunch of black powder we can meet you in the middle.

Actually TN would be the perfect pop out point...anywhere in the South would be just dandy....now not to much BP but a really big shovel cos' if Wallaby's in there when it goes 'BOOM  we won't be able to get around him !!!

....sorry Wallaby :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Warm and friendly?!

You take that back.  I've spent the best part of eighty years building a reputation of being an opinionated, grumpy, mean  old horses patoot, so don't you go saying things like that and setting me back.  I'm too old to start over.   :angry:

Dang probies come in here and upset my apple cart. ;)

15 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Warm and friendly?!

You take that back.  I've spent the best part of eighty years building a reputation of being an opinionated, grumpy, mean  old horses patoot, so don't you go saying things like that and setting me back.  I'm too old to start over.   :angry:

Dang probies come in here and upset my apple cart. ;)

ff747732e1cdce2efcecd2990fa2db00.jpg.8a4bf26aa194a705ae72587ab3c64fb3.jpg

On 9/4/2021 at 6:52 AM, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Make sure it ends a hundred miles or more from the southern. border.don’t want you guys detained as illegal immigrants.

5 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Make sure it ends a hundred miles or more from the southern. border.don’t want you guys detained as illegal immigrants.

Surest way into the country! Even get a free bus ride to any club in the nation. Even get a driver's license, health care and ammo!

On 9/3/2021 at 7:34 AM, Alpo said:

Wish Pat knew how to spell "you're". :P

This is the first time I have looked at this thread since posting that mistake. I am almost positive Otto Communista got me…oh well. 

39 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Surest way into the country! Even get a free bus ride to any club in the nation. Even get a driver's license, health care and ammo!

Hey, they almost speak English. Maybe they can tell us what actually happens when someone sneaks across the southern border and gets “apprehended” (assigned a big meal ticket). Pretty sure there’s some political manipulation afoot with all these illegals. We might be able to decipher what they tell us about it. :lol:

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I'm' still asking a heap of questions and still getting helpful answers.....and still so very much appreciating how warm and friendly folks here are.

Thanks one and all. 

Welcome!

Ask away! 

Archived