SASS Wire Forum

9/11 : One Day In America

Cypress Sun

I started watching this on National Geographic Channel on Sunday. Very hard to watch at some points but I feel that it is very respectfully done and tells the story of the people who were there at the time. It is gut wrenching at times, but worth the watch. Some of the stories and footage, I've seen before but much of it I haven't.

I hope that the souls of the almost 3,000 victims rest in peace and that the people still suffering can find solace.

I will never forget and I will never forgive.

:FlagAm:

Edit - Forgot to mention that this is a multi-day series. First one was on Sunday, two last night, two tonight and one on Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I don't have TV so I can't watch it, but in my opinion nothing beats the documentary those two French brothers filmed.

That was a very good documentary.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:57 AM, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Sidewinder Pete.

JHC

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/w/williamshakespeare/104447/williamshakespeare1-2x.jpg

Our Monthly match just happens to be next Saturday, the 20th anniversary of 09/11/2001, and I am writing the stages with lines to remember the event and those who lost their lives.  I was thinking about Sidewinder Pete and can't find his SASS number.  Anybody happen to recall what it was?

4 hours ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Our Monthly match just happens to be next Saturday, the 20th anniversary of 09/11/2001, and I am writing the stages with lines to remember the event and those who lost their lives.  I was thinking about Sidewinder Pete and can't find his SASS number.  Anybody happen to recall what it was?

Didn't see his SASS number.

http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=132236

4 hours ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

"Sidewinder Pete" Martin SASS #6585 May he Rest in Peace

Archived