SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Please - for my MIL (Update 9/3)

My wife and her family could use some prayers, for my MIL, who is in her last days. She has bravely battled cancer twice, in the past 5 years, however this time cancer will be the victor. She is a wonderful woman and is the polar opposite of the typical sitcom MIL. She never once told my wife I was damaged goods because I was divorced from my first wife, when I met my Janet. She has never meddled in our lives, or the raising of her grandchildren, and has always provided helpful and meaningful direction. She is a treasure. Please pray for my wife Janet, her father, her two sisters and her brother in this difficult time. Pray that flights of angels sing her home to her rest.

UPDATE - Thank you all for the prayers for my MIL. This morning, at 8:50, she passed over and is the arms of her Lord. Her two daughters and her husband were with her. My wife, Janet, was making the 5.5 hr drive to NJ, but was unable to arrive before her passing. Prayers for healing and comfort for the family would be appreciated.

Prayers sent. 

May you and your family be comforted during this difficult time. 

2 hours ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

My wife and her family could use some prayers, for my MIL, who is in her last days. She has bravely battled cancer twice, in the past 5 years, however this time cancer will be the victor. She is a wonderful woman and is the polar opposite of the typical sitcom MIL. She never once told my wife I was damaged goods because I was divorced from my first wife, when I met my Janet. She has never meddled in our lives, or the raising of her grandchildren, and has always provided helpful and meaningful direction. She is a treasure. Please pray for my wife Janet, her father, her two sisters and her brother in this difficult time. Pray that flights of angels sing her home to her rest.

Prayers. I am praying family can be with her during these last days. It is a blessing.

Prayers outgoing!!

Archived