SASS Wire Forum

SOLD, PAID FOR AND DELIVERED: Taylor's & Company (Uberti) 1873 Cattleman .45 Colt revolver - SOLD

SOLD, PAID FOR AND DELIVERED!

Howdy Pards. This is Halfbreed Hoss, SASS #55914.

It's been a while since I've visited the Wire. Although I'm a SASS Life Member, I had to give up CAS due to unforseen issues. I really miss the action and comaraderie.

Anyway, I just purchased this revolver thinking I'd use it as a companion trail gun for my Marlin 1894 .45 Colt rifle. I guess I had a brain-f*rt and didn't remember that the Colt clones cannot handle high-pressure rounds such as Buffalo Bore and such. I have since purchased a Ruger Blackhawk to fill that role so I need to sell the Uberti. Here's the particulars:

Taylor’s & Co (Uberti) 1873 Cattleman .45 Colt Revolver #4480 - NEW in Box.

4-3/4” Barrel.

UNFIRED & UNHOLSTERED Condition.

Beautiful Deep Charcoal Blue and Color Case Hardening.

Transfer Bar System.

All accessories from manufacturer included: original box, manual, cable lock and soft case.

$35.00 shipping to ConUSA (Alaska & Hawaii higher) from my FFL Dealer to your FFL Dealer.

Asking $559.00 (negotiable)

Thanks for looking...

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Dead Aim Bruce said:

I hope it's still available.  I have missed everything I could buy being a new old shooter.just want something that goes  bang..start where I can.

Welcome to the place!

• Halfbreed Hoss #55914-Life changed the title to SOLD, PAID FOR AND DELIVERED: Taylor's & Company (Uberti) 1873 Cattleman .45 Colt revolver - SOLD

Archived