SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS! Thursday August 26, 2021. Thank you!

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS!  Thursday August 26, 2021!  Thank you

Howdy!

Thanks to everybody for coming to Brookfield for the Thursday Work Shirker Open Class CAS Match.

First place went to Sixgun Seamus!  Congratulatiions, Seamus!

Turkey Flats Jack won the second place spot and some cranky old dude named Slow Mo Dern came in third.  

Sixgun Seamus and Bob Town Cooter were our clean shooters today.  Congratulations, guys!  

Hagen just missed having a clean match and got to take home a pretty brown ribbon.  

Congratulations to all our winners and contestants!  

Thank you for making our new contestants feel welcome and thank you for sharing your insight, knowledge, expertise, kindness, generosity, and humor.  I think our new shooters went home with smiles and hopefully some fun and exciting memories.  

Our next match is on Saturday September 11, 2021.  Come out to Brookfield and have some more fun under the trees.  We’ll have 5 more fun stages, coffee in the morning, and lunch in the afternoon after the match.  

Visitors and spectators are always welcome. Please come equipped with adequate eye protection and adequate hearing protection.  Safety every time, that’s us!

I hope to see you then.  All our best,

Slow Mo Dern and the Shenango River Rats

Thank you for your continued support!

Hey Mo check the records pard. Seamus was clean and unfortunately Hagen got the aww $h@t ribbon. A great time was had by all though. It's really weird being able to see the targets. I'll fix that next time :D

T.F. Jack 

Always a fun time with the River Rats. Exciting to see a father-son team get hooked on our sport. The youngun has some great potential. His dad wrote to me and said Gabe wears his new hat as a badge of honor.

3 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Hey Mo check the records pard. Seamus was clean and unfortunately Hagen got the aww $h@t ribbon. A great time was had by all though. It's really weird being able to see the targets. I'll fix that next time :D

T.F. Jack 

"Records?  We have records....?"

T.F. Jack,

Thank you for telling me about the corrections needed!  I will change that incorrect information pronto!

Thank you for coming and thank you for your support.  

Mo

2 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Always a fun time with the River Rats. Exciting to see a father-son team get hooked on our sport. The youngun has some great potential. His dad wrote to me and said Gabe wears his new hat as a badge of honor.

Seamus,

Thanks for the kind words and thank you for your generosity helping get the new shooters on the right track.  It is greatly appreciated.

Mo 

On 8/27/2021 at 12:13 PM, Slow Mo Dern said:

"Records?  We have records....?"

T.F. Jack,

Thank you for telling me about the corrections needed!  I will change that incorrect information pronto!

Thank you for coming and thank you for your support.  

Mo

Seamus,

Thanks for the kind words and thank you for your generosity helping get the new shooters on the right track.  It is greatly appreciated.

Mo 

Mea Culpa.

On 8/30/2021 at 2:09 PM, flat iron mike said:

Mea Culpa.

What's a Culpa?  

Mea grandpa!  :P

Mea tired at the end of a match and meain't thinkin' straight!  Mea make typos.  :lol:

Thanks for all your help, Mike.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:07 PM, Slow Mo Dern said:

What's a Culpa?  

Mea grandpa!  :P

Mea tired at the end of a match and meain't thinkin' straight!  Mea make typos.  :lol:

Thanks for all your help, Mike.

my fault.

Archived