SASS Wire Forum

HELL!  Lyin’ Joe tells enough false crap and is wrong about most of the rest of what comes out of his mouth that the media can’t top it!!

Somebody telling the truth has little hope of getting a word in edgewise!!!

What truth? What falsehood?  As of 1:07 PM MDT, we've heard NOTHING from the WH! :angry:  What's he waiting for, a attack on the Twin Tower Memorial buildings?  If we can't hit back around Kabul because of the danger to Americans and Afghanis who worked for us, then there must be someplace in the whole #$%&^!!! country that the Taliban consider important that could be hit with bombers, cruise missiles, etc. 

3 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

What truth? What falsehood?  As of 1:07 PM MDT, we've heard NOTHING from the WH! :angry:  

I don’t think I want to hear anything out of this White House.

My dream is for the WH Press Corps to stop going to press conferences.  Jen and Joe can talk to an empty room for the next 3 years.  The world has better information sources.

The POTUS cadaver will show up for the presser, read staffer's thoughts from the teleprompter, take no questions and disappear. It will be typical. I'll call it communication buffonery at it's apex.

55 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

What truth? What falsehood?  As of 1:07 PM MDT, we've heard NOTHING from the WH! :angry:  What's he waiting for, a attack on the Twin Tower Memorial buildings?  If we can't hit back around Kabul because of the danger to Americans and Afghanis who worked for us, then there must be someplace in the whole #$%&^!!! country that the Taliban consider important that could be hit with bombers, cruise missiles, etc. 

Apparently it wasn't the Taliban who did it. There's a new ISIS cell in Afghanistan called ISIS-K, and they're sworn enemies of the Taliban and want to overthrow them. It's believed they're the ones responsible. The ISIS-K is also actively trying to recruit people in the west to conduct terror attacks. Betcha some of the Afghanis we airlifted are working for them.

5 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Apparently it wasn't the Taliban who did it. There's a new ISIS cell in Afghanistan called ISIS-K, and they're sworn enemies of the Taliban and want to overthrow them. It's believed they're the ones responsible. The ISIS-K is also actively trying to recruit people in the west to conduct terror attacks. Betcha some of the Afghanis we airlifted are working for them.

I believe you are correct Sixgun. 

5 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

The Afghans coming over are not as big a worry for me as the home grown, American raised converts to their radical creed.  Either the 2nd generation children of immigrants that have been spoon fed the whole "America is BAD," line in school their whole lives as a base for their radicalization or Americans that have converted to Islam and became radicalized.  They both fit in perfectly because they are Americans as far as what society they are intimately familiar with. 

My next biggest worry are the immigrants from the Balkans and Eurasia that are coming over.  They are European in appearance and don't fit into the stereotype of what an Islamic terrorist ought to look like.  Chechens don't look like Pashtu or Arabs.  They are generic 'foreign white guys'.  Let them assimilate enough to not draw attention in everyday situations in big cities with large immigrant populations, and things can get nasty quick.

6 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

With all the Taliban checkpoints in Kabul the only way the bombers could get to the airport is if a large number of Taliban soldiers are also members of ISIS or those manning the checkpoints  were bribed.  I doubt the Taliban leadership would condone the bombings.  The downside is even with Timid Joe as POTUS it is likely that some Hellfire or cruise missiles will blast an aspirin factory or mud huts.  I believe that 99% of the Taliban soldiers are illiterate; therefore wouldn't think that if they PO the Taliban leadership they better get to one of the ikystans or Iran to avoid the beating before the beheading.

I watched the Head Dummy's press conference for the same reason I would stop to watch an airplane approaching an airport with both engines on fire? Or when it's obvious the east bound and west bound freight trains are heading in opposite directions....on the same track.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

I didn't want to miss the crash.

I was not disappointed.

When are both the political leadership and military leadership of the US, and other Western countries going to realize there is no such thing as allegiance to a cause in Afghanistan. Tomorrow's "new best deal" is who receives the most current loyalty available, and the flip flopping may occur more than daily. For certain there are ISIS- K loyal leaning fighters in the Taliban. They are just waiting for the next "new best deal" to swing in that direction. Just as ISIS K has loyal leaning Taliban members. Somebody in leadership needs to read and understand "Out Of The Mountains" by David Kilcullen. 

18 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

The world has better information sources.

The American MSM (on both sides) isn't one of those better sources anymore

15 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

The Afghans coming over are not as big a worry for me as the home grown, American raised converts to their radical creed.  Either the 2nd generation children of immigrants that have been spoon fed the whole "America is BAD," line in school their whole lives as a base for their radicalization or Americans that have converted to Islam and became radicalized.  They both fit in perfectly because they are Americans as far as what society they are intimately familiar with. 

My next biggest worry are the immigrants from the Balkans and Eurasia that are coming over.  They are European in appearance and don't fit into the stereotype of what an Islamic terrorist ought to look like.  Chechens don't look like Pashtu or Arabs.  They are generic 'foreign white guys'.  Let them assimilate enough to not draw attention in everyday situations in big cities with large immigrant populations, and things can get nasty quick.

There's definitely no way we're going to be able to stop the next terror attack on our shores. The only question is when. We can't do anything about the bombers, but make sure you carry your EDC firearm daily and make sure it's something good enough to stop a nut with an AK.

39 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I firmly believe the fires in CA are either set by terrorists or wackos. There are too many of them to be caused by nature or accident. What the heck is going on in the Western part of the USA?

Fires in CA 08272021.JPG

Fires in USA 08272021.JPG

My money is on eco-Terrorist. 

2 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I firmly believe the fires in CA are either set by terrorists or wackos. There are too many of them to be caused by nature or accident. What the heck is going on in the Western part of the USA?

Fires in CA 08272021.JPG

Fires in USA 08272021.JPG

Remember Greenpeace?? Maybe it’s them !

Archived