SASS Wire Forum

Scarlett's APP Special

Tyrel Cody

I've dealt with Scarlett for a few years now  (bullets, primers and powder) and she tries VERY hard

to give us Cowboy shooters the best prices possible and she works hard trying to accommodate

us with supplies we need........ although the past year has been nearly impossible to acquire much

of anything.

..........Widder

20 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

What about her Shooters World Multi-Purpose substitute?   

I keep waiting for Grafs to get some in to test against BlackMZ. 

Send her an email. I have no idea and was just sharing for those that use APP.

59 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

They have 1,500 pounds in the pipeline… it will be there eventually! I’ve got some

but I don’t ship hazmat. The ShootersWorld Multi Black IS Black MZ.  It’s the same formula that APP made for Alliant. 

Hugs, 

Scarlett

15 hours ago, Bullets By Scarlett said:

They have 1,500 pounds in the pipeline… it will be there eventually! I’ve got some

but I don’t ship hazmat. The ShootersWorld Multi Black IS Black MZ.  It’s the same formula that APP made for Alliant. 

Hugs, 

Scarlett

I bought some Multi Black from you at Land Run and used it in shotgun shells at the 4-Corners Regional.  I've also loaded it in 44 Specials.  It was just like you said, just like Black MZ but a little finer grained.  I made no effort to protect my ammo from humidity and it worked flawlessly.

22 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I have tested her Shooters world powder for her and compared to 3f APP it is less than 10 fps slower than for an average of 10 shots. That is an insignificant difference. So essentially it is the  same.

kR

3 hours ago, La Sombra said:

I am embarrassed to ask: How many pounds per case?

La Sombra

12 pounds per case. No shame in asking! :wub:  Hugs! Scarlett

Better buy quick.  I got this email from APP yesterday.

Hello Wayne,

I hope you are doing well.

We have had multiple price increases this year from vendors for chemicals and packaging as well as significant increases in freight.  To cover, the majority of these substantial cost increases, we will have to raise our prices by 10% starting on Wednesday 9/1/21.  This price increase will raise the cost of the powder by about $20 to $25 per case of 12 bottles.  

If you are running low on powder, please email or call me at 954-415-8229 before the price increases are put into effect.

Best Regards,

Brett

• 2 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 1:05 AM, Warden Callaway said:

How are you shipping the APP if you don't ship hasmat?

I charge hazmat. The price reflects the hazmat and delivery. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, Not Dead Ed said:

the phone number on reverse lookup says it belongs to a Tara Richards in Sturbridge Mass.   APP is in BOCA RATON, FL.   .  
I would suggest this is a SCAM.

This is NOT A SCAM. Tara is Bret, the OWNER of APP’s wife. APP is NOT in Boca Raton. They are in Sturbridge, MA (office) factory in Colorado. Label changes have to approved by DOT….

There is plenty of APP available however chemical components as well as boxes, shipping etc are expected to rise by the end of 1st Qtr 2022 so you may want to get some prior to anticipated increases. 

hugs,

Scarlett

Archived