SASS Wire Forum

Ruger 45LC Limited Edition Blackhawk Arizona Rangers

Up for sale is a limited edition ( now a collectors item) Ruger Blackhawk 45 LC  that's been in my safe for at least 8-10 years.  This gun is one of a series that was specially produced for the Arizona Rangers.  I was informed that the Rangers ordered one gun for each Ranger at the time and the few firearms not spoken for ( approximately 20) were sold to the public.  This gun is unfired and has never even been  loaded; note no ring on the cylinder.

That's about all I know ( or remember) of the history ( I'm pretty old).  Since I've had it so long, and it's still new in the box,  I just can't bring myself to finally shoot it.

875.00 shipped and insured to your FFL;  850.00 FTF in Arizona............Tucson, Phoenix, Mesa or Tombstone depending on the time of month... Don't  even go there. :-),,,,,  No trades at this time as I have more than I need.  Actually, if my wife ever gets the combination to the gun safe, you can probably get it cheaper due to a death in the family..........Just sayn'

Windy City Red

raceshots8@gmail.com

Az Rang102_0001.jpg

Az RAng102_0004.jpg

Az RAng102_0006.jpg

Az RAng102_0008.jpg

Az RAng102_0012.jpg

Az RAng102_0016.jpg

Az RAng102_0021.jpg

• SouthwestShooter changed the title to REDUCED-Ruger 45LC Limited Edition Blackhawk Arizona Rangers

Too Tall ,,,actually, the gun is only $300.00,,,,, however the box is $500.00 and I'm not willing to separate them.  Just thought you'd like to know.....See you soon.......................

Windy

Sell that $500 box to some one and I'll buy the gun as stated - $300 cash right into Sassy's hand!

because of your age you musta forgot I mentioned that due to double secret reasons, I can't seperate the 2.  Sorry,.  When you forget again.. just write.

Windy.

• 3 months later...
  • SouthwestShooter changed the title to Ruger 45LC Limited Edition Blackhawk Arizona Rangers

don't see the white you mentioned.

I believe it's stainless based on the weight,,,,I will have to double check.

I always liked these.  I've seen a very few over the years.  I ended up buying a Gary Reeder AZ Ranger because I couldn't find one of these some 20 years ago, so anyway BTT because someone really needs to buy this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived