SASS Wire Forum

2021 North Carolina State Championship

Noah Fitz

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 2:08 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

I didn’t get much a sleep Thursday night and couldn’t drag my lazy butt out of bed in time to make the drive Friday morning.

Well.....I missed you, and you missed a really great match!!!

9 hours ago, Fox Creek Stitcher said:

Well.....I missed you, and you missed a really great match!!!

Yeah, just getting old I guess.  I couldn't deal with four hours one way, then repeat the next day.  Plus, Michael and I are still sharing a rifle, so he would have had to skip shooting Saturday.  Thankfully his new rifle should be here by next Monday.

Dingo and I had a great time at the NC State Match.  The stages were fun to shoot and well written. Thursday was a bit wet and chilly, but on Friday and Saturday the sun really helped to warm us up. We want to thank the board and everyone who helped to put on this match for all your hard work. We appreciate all your effort so we could come and have a fun weekend of shooting. I think sometimes we forget how much time it takes to host an event like a State Match. Sorry we missed the banquet, maybe next year we will feel comfortable in tight indoor spaces. 

Posse 9 was a great hard working posse. It was fun to meet some new folks and to see some shooters we had not seen in awhile. Brown Summit Kid did a great job as our posse Marshall. 

This is a fun match that deserves a look. see y’all next year. 

Dingo and Sixgun. 

• 1 month later...

Wondered where you were. Saw you signed up but figured you got lost coming down:rolleyes:

Hope everything better now.  Have a Very Merry Christmas.

JM

Archived