SASS Wire Forum

2021 North Carolina State Championship

Noah Fitz

Match Date: November 4th - 6th

This years up and coming match has been 2 years in planning with a full venue of fun filled activities. This years match theme is Indian Uprising at Swearing Creek and theme color is buckskin. Ax throwing as a side match event, stages with tee pees, shooting from a fort, and buffalo's are just a few to mention. Friday night b-b-q at the range and Saturday night dinner with awards and food vendor will keep everyone fed in the meantime. Applications are pouring in and there is time still to register, so everyone get them application sent in. Applications and info can be found on our web site www.sassncmatch.org and we look forward to seeing you this year.

For more info call Noah Fitz 828-851-1910

www.sassncmatch.org

web.jpg

This is going to be one of the best Cowboy Matches ever. You don’t want to miss it. Noah A Fitz and the crew always do a great job and the awards this year will be flat out amazing. We will have a Cowboy church on Saturday morning since we don’t shoot on Sunday. Watch the schedule for time. 
Lash Toru

2 minutes ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

10 over? Hahahaha... that's your IDLE! C'mon, you stretch your legs a bit more than 10. Lol

LOL.  Well, on the Interstate in GA I typically run at 84 mph, which is basically just over idling in 6th gear at less than 2,000 rpms.  I've never gotten a ticket for that. 

I've heard those NC Smokies tend to be a bit stricter though, so I figured I better check the water before I jump in. 

In all seriousness I've heard good things about this match and I've been meaning to get up there to join in the fun.  Hopefully this will be the year. 

10 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I’ve been meaning to go to this match for a long time. It’s a solid 5 hour drive, if I’m being a bit ‘aggressive.’ 

@Lash Toruhow ‘aggressive’ can I get before those North Carolina LEOs get upset? Down here nobody cares about 10 mph over.

Salisbury is near Petty Enterprises, DEI Racing, Charlotte, Wilkesboro, Rockingham and Martinsville.

We consider interstates to be straight-tracks.

10 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

LOL.  Well, on the Interstate in GA I typically run at 84 mph, which is basically just over idling in 6th gear at less than 2,000 rpms.  I've never gotten a ticket for that. 

I've heard those NC Smokies tend to be a bit stricter though, so I figured I better check the water before I jump in. 

In all seriousness I've heard good things about this match and I've been meaning to get up there to join in the fun.  Hopefully this will be the year. 

If you drive with traffic and don't keep changing lanes.  Don't stand out and you'l be good. Oops, forgot the Red Car!!!! They like to look for them.:rolleyes:

Want to help sponsor a match.... Cowboy Traditions is where it's at. Your name will be printed on a 3'x8' banner and displayed inside the Big Tent during the match.

Cowboy Traditions flyer.jpg

Thanks PaPa Chet for helping out with the Cowboy Traditions.
Cowboy Traditions is basically cowboys that help sponsor the match. By sponsoring your name will appear on social media (facebook and SASS wire), on a printed full color banner under the big tent, and the shooters book

cowboy tradtions 9-16-21.jpg

Looks Like another outstanding North Carolina State SASS Match set for November 2021.
Good Friends, Great Match and ready to get back to seeing folks after a crazy year.
Going to be some unique awards and prizes this year and as always, a fantastic awards dinner.
Remeber the Carolina Pig Picking (BBQ) and swap meet under the "Big Tent"
Hope to see you there.... so Sign Up for the Match !!!

North Carolina is Great in November.

Barbwire Benn
NCCI

I’m coming and Tommy’s coming with me! :D  My secretary (just like my housekeeper) is MIA.  Guess I’ll have to send in my app myself! It’s the housekeeping that’s the real bugger! :o

Looking forward to another good time in Salisbury! 

Hugs!

Scarlett

Archived