SASS Wire Forum

Reloading equipment

BJ Slaughter

My husband, Big Jim Slaughter #36579, passed away last year.  I have quite a bit of reloading items, brass and bullets to sell.  Is it okay for me to post on here under his account.  He was a Life Member of SASS.

Middy Morgan

1 hour ago, BJ Slaughter said:

My husband, Big Jim Slaughter #36579, passed away last year.  I have quite a bit of reloading items, brass and bullets to sell.  Is it okay for me to post on here under his account.  He was a Life Member of SASS.

Middy Morgan

I'm sorry for your loss.

Do you know the value of the items you are trying to sale?

I would recommend you reach out to your local cowboy shooters that shot with your husband for assistance so as not to be taken advantage of.

There are some small items that would be costly to ship.  I thought I would list everything with a price for everything.  

Lyman Measuring Scale, Hornaday Tumbler, Separator, 6 pistol loading trays (4 large, 2 small), 2 Reloading dies for 44-40 (1 RCBS, 1 Redding), 1 Dillon 45 ACP and 1 Dillon 308, Lyman Caliper, Lee Measure Kit, 71 .38 caliber storage boxes.  All of these items I would like $250.00.  

I also have 4000 pieces of .38 brass - $240.00

1500 .38 caliber/158 grain bullets from Hunter Supply - $450.00

1150 .38 caliber/130 grain bullets - $230.00

I have tried to make these prices fair.  Please let me know if you are interested.  I have no idea about shipping costs but I will try to figure that out if you are interested.

Middy Morgan

I'll take 1,000 38 Special brass cartridges if you're willing to spit it up. That would be $60.00 plus shipping. 

Also, really sorry to hear about Big Jim. It's more than tough losing your life-mate. Sincere condolences

Archived