SASS Wire Forum

Northwest Regional

twelve mile REB

The Northwest Regional wasn’t an ok match, it wasn’t a good match.  It was a great match and I don’t mean ordinary great this was Tony the Tiger GRRReat.  Every stage was covered with art work that made you smile.  Actually if you don’t like to smile maybe you shouldn’t go.  The stories were fun and matched the art work on every stage.  The stages themselves were simply fantastic very well thought out and very shootable as witnessed by the 41 clean shooters.  That’s very near one third of the shooters shot clean.  The shooters dinner was without a doubt one of the best I’ve been to.  The only negative was the California smog they were sharing with the rest of the west.  Hands down the best shoot in the west.  Thank you Missy Mable, Idaho Bad Company, Sweet Harmony, Idaho Calliope Kid, Bard Eye, Lefty Way and Dunbin as well as many others.   

2 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

The Northwest Regional wasn’t an ok match, it wasn’t a good match.  It was a great match and I don’t mean ordinary great this was Tony the Tiger GRRReat.  Every stage was covered with art work that made you smile.  Actually if you don’t like to smile maybe you shouldn’t go.  The stories were fun and matched the art work on every stage.  The stages themselves were simply fantastic very well thought out and very shootable as witnessed by the 41 clean shooters.  That’s very near one third of the shooters shot clean.  The shooters dinner was without a doubt one of the best I’ve been to.  The only negative was the California smog they were sharing with the rest of the west.  Hands down the best shoot in the west.  Thank you Missy Mable, Idaho Bad Company, Sweet Harmony, Idaho Calliope Kid, Bard Eye, Lefty Way and Dunbin as well as many others.   

Bet Missy kept everyone straight...she gets good practice with IBC.  But, he does slid sometimes.

Truly, Billy if you ever decide to run that far North, that's a stop you should make.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing pics and videos and thought that the range was tremendously decked out with amazing props and perfectly painted targets, (love the teal and black combo)  I shared all the posts with my elementary education school teacher wife and huge fan of Dr. Seuss.  She was amazed at the detail.  Please share why the theme was him.  We are very curious.

I don't know I'm just a shooter that attended the match.  My guess is that it was just off-beat, wild or crazy enough to suit these crazy, off-beat wonderful people.

Archived