SASS Wire Forum

Decisions, Decisions

Yul Lose

If (hopefully) our emperor is recalled, one of these will be the new emperor. 

D638FF50-B2D0-4E11-8D25-E313B2BF4248.jpeg

It says "political party endorsement page", I don't know any of these except for Catlyn Jenner and she is Republican so I assume these are all Republicans.

????

Larry Elder is getting my vote.

That sheet looks like an election roster in Italy.

EDIT: I actually considered not voting as I  am fed up with this state, but it's my right so I am doing it.

5 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Larry Elder is getting my vote.

That sheet looks like an election roster in Italy.

EDIT: I actually considered not voting as I  am fed up with this state, but it's my right so I am doing it.

Great choice! Larry Elder is a good man!:FlagAm:

54 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

On the ballot, all of the party affiliations were listed. I don't know what that is that Yul posted.

Read the heading on the pages that I posted. Only 2 of the 46 candidates have any political party endorsements.

1 minute ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

No matter who gets elected, if the Assembly and Senate aren't behind them then nothing will change.

Newscum will be gone.

18 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

No matter who gets elected, if the Assembly and Senate aren't behind them then nothing will change.

It could lead to vetoes of some of the ridiculous legislation that flows out of Sacramento and maybe a few executive orders that could stem the tide of oppression!!

California has an interesting system.  It takes a majority to recall a governor but whoever gets the most votes will be the new governor.  So with 50 or so candidates someone with 2 1/2 or 3 percent of the vote could win.

The Republican Party wisely decided to NOT endorse any single candidate, the logic being that to do so might discourage some Republicans from voting if the party endorsed someone other than their favorite candidate.  The focus is to remove Newsom (Governor Hair Gel, as my son refers to him - "GHG").

I find it a bit disturbing - but not surprising - that this form shows Elder being endorsed by the American Independent Party - a very right-wing political group.  And I doubt sincerely that Mr Elder sought that endorsement.  But I am sure that GHG's group were delighted to see it appear on that sheet (perchance with some assistance from them?), as it's sure to galvanize the pro-GHG bunch.  

The pro-GHG group has a history of ballot text manipulation, the classic example being California's Prop 47.  This is the proposition that reclassified many felonies as misdemeanors, released felons from prison, and reduced many property thefts of less than $950 value to essentially a "ticket-able" offense.  The proposition was advertised and on the ballot was titled "The Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act."  :(

Boy... talk about truth in advertising - NOT.  <_<

image.jpeg.e0a9081682f7e68274f364927ebdba16.jpeg

1 hour ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

California has an interesting system.  It takes a majority to recall a governor but whoever gets the most votes will be the new governor.  So with 50 or so candidates someone with 2 1/2 or 3 percent of the vote could win.

Winner, winner chicken dinner. 

21 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

CA has the line item veto.  It is a lot harder to get both the Assembly & Senate to each to get 2/3rd's plus one vote to override a veto when the veto is some specific appropriation or tax increase.  There are a lot of expenditures & laws that Moonbeam vetoed that Nuisance has signed. 

2 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

That is how CA had the Governator.  A plurality voted for the "B" actor with high name recognition instead of the state senator who new more about the state budgets than any other human being on the planet.  After being termed out he became a Congressman. 

This ballot has two ballot issues:
#1 - recall Newsolini
#2 - pick a replacement

We are also voting for Larry Elder.
But first and foremost:  we are voting to recall Newsolini.

However... I figure Dominion vote counting machines are in place and reprogrammed... and his Aunti is Pelosi.
The recall is going to be a tough battle.

Archived