SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to the G.O.A. crew and posse #9

Bad River Marty

Thanks to Stan,Lassiter,Tom, Wilbur, Bonnie and the rest of the crew that made G.O.A. a  Great weekend. Ethan Callahan and I had  a  awesome time.

Thank you posse #9 for all the help everyone gave me. Pushing my cart ,carrying my guns and giving me rides. You guys are the best.

Also thanks go out to the boy scouts who did a wonderful job. 

A great big thank you to God above for the weather an answer to prayer.

Thanks again.

Bad River Marty

On crutches and wearing a leg brace, he still kicked butt. It was a pleasure to posse with you. Hope to see and shoot with you again somewhere down the trail.

What a great Posse!  My pleasure to shoot with such a fine group.

Marty, you sure are quick!  Fun to watch.

Marty, hope you are doing well and back into full swing soon.  Would love to get to GOA and shoot with you that bunch of gunfighters again.  We had a blast, but dern that was a long time ago.  Heck, You, Lassiter and Max were kids. ha....well, maybe not that long ago.  Tex and Hewitt keep us laughing, didn't they.

Good seeing you at Paradise Pass.

Billy Boots,

Your Post brought back some fond memories and made me smile. I remember you camping next to us .Do you remember Tex bouncing a bullet off the ground and hitting the target? I have never seen that before or since. I hope we can get together again and shoot on the same posse.

Right now we are getting everything together and hoping to get my new hip after Labor Day.

Bad River Marty

It was sure great shootin with you and yer kid!  You put me ta shame old timer!  Always enjoyed you and yer family Marty and hope ya bring the Mrs. next time!  Hope ya get the leg work done and heal quickly.  I be Prayin fer ya brother!

Don Jorge,

Tomorrow I go for a chemical stress test and ecocardiogram  .If all goes well and I get the okay from my heart doctor. I will get a new hip after Labor Day. Originally Ethan and I had Planned on shooting Gunsmoke but it looks like he'll be going without  me. The pain is getting to me. Ethan is trying to shoot with Lassiter maybe you could shoot with him on the wild bunch posse or the main match. See you down the trail. Hopefully next year I can shoot without the crutches. 

Bad River Marty

Doc Eells,

Thanks .Prayers are always appreciated.  Katie, Ethan and I all plan on shooting Wolverine Rangers Range War over Labor Day. That will be the end of my shooting for this year. 

It is always fun seeing everyone at G.O.A.

Bad River Marty

Archived