SASS Wire Forum

Action job by Boomstick

Cutthroat Cody

upon a suggestion from a fellow cowboy I sent my pistols to Boomstick to get an action job plus some other "adjustments". Took them out to the range where my fellow cowboy (Canton Chris) and my dad (Old Lawdawg) sent 100rds down range. Old Lawdawg has a pair of Colts that had an action job by the King of Cowboy action shooting...Bob Munden. After shooting his pistols and then shooting mine, he looked at me and said he couldn't tell any difference . Kudos Boomstick!

211596577_863298810942146_5582483227746143818_n.jpg

I'm happy with my Boomsticks.

I like my short stroked Remington 1875s!!  He done good!!

These Ruger Old Armies have Boomstick action jobs and dropped hammers, barrels and bead blast by Snake Oil George.

B895A36E-8CD7-4B24-9160-64930D705646.jpeg

0D4538F8-633D-4F84-94B3-8019E76DF2D5.jpeg

Before this turns into a BoomStick Jay advertising thread and gets closed down, I'll add a couple other

names just to keep it open.

I also have a set of .32's that have been tuned and short stroked by Boomstick.  Indeed, they are VERY nice.

They are my main match pistols.

I also have a pair of .45's tuned and SS by Three Cut.  Ole 3-Cut knows his stuff.

I've own several pair of .38's set up by LASSITER that were so nice, a couple of my buddies paid me good money

for them and I sold them.   First rate work also.

SASS and CAS is blessed to have some of the best gun smiths around.  

I've never owned any by Jimmy Spur but I've handled some.  Those are emaculate, to say the least.

..........Widder

Broomstick repaired my wife's Marlin at EOT. He did one heck of job fixing it , and made my better half very happy!!

Nawlins

3 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Lot's a great gunsmiths...

I have guns done by five different smiths and they all work great.

Archived