SASS Wire Forum

Shotgun Schoolmarm Celebrates 45 Years Of Wedded Bliss!!

Blackwater 53393

Believe it or not! Shotgun Schoolmarm has managed to stay married to the same guy for 45 years!!  AND NEVER FIRED A SHOT AT HIM!!

She easily managed probably 2,000 children over 33 years of teaching and sports activities, and one “adult”!!

From the front porch of the church on her wedding day, with her soon to be sister-in-law trying desperately to talk her out of “marrying that crazy bastard”, through a million miles of racing, motorcycling, SASS shoots, and just plain “going somewhere just for the hell of it” to following a bunch of lunatic musicians all over the country, she has managed to retain some semblance of sanity!!

She’s lucky to have me, but y’all are certain to say that she’s an angel and a saint, so I’ll just agree with ya’s to keep the arguments to a minimum!! :lol:

Love ya’, baby!! :wub:

7 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

she has managed to retain some semblance of sanity!!

Retain?  Obviously had none to retain 45 years ago!   

Now that the obligatory insult is out of the way:

Felicitations on this happy day!  May God bless you both and grant you many more!

We had a late lunch in a nice restaurant!  

Schoolmarm was bitten by a tick several years ago and has suffered, until recently, with an allergy to any meat that comes from a fur bearin’ critter.  Lately, she has been able to eat beef and pork.  Her meal this afternoon consisted of chicken, shrimp, and for the first time in six or seven years, baby back ribs!!  Her smile was huge!!

Lately, we can’t pass by a Krystal, (for those of you not from the Southeast, the best slider burger joints in the world) without we stop and get a dozen or two!!  :o :lol:

6 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Congrats to you both,& I'm figurin'  you still have a shed full of cars & motorcycles :D

Six cars, two motorcycles, the reloading bench, a two post lift, and four welding machines!  That ain’t counting 32’ of overpack storage that’s 4’ deep and 14’ high!!

The shop is a 65th birthday present from her! :wub:

I asked her, this morning, if she was ready to get the next 45 started!

Lead on, you two, and well done!

You're twenty years ahead of my bride and I!

Well done the both of you!

On 8/14/2021 at 12:01 PM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

You are one lucky SOB, my friend.

Congrats.

I doubt he is smart enough to understand that, Forty Rod. But you are correct. 

Congratulations my Friend. May the rest of your years together be glass smooth and filled with joy. 

Way to go Blackwater.  my hat is off to anyone who can fool a woman as sharp as Schoolmarm for as long as you have.

6 hours ago, Noz said:

Way to go Blackwater.  my hat is off to anyone who can fool a woman as sharp as Schoolmarm for as long as you have.

I proved long ago that I can outsmart her!!  Just consider!! Who convinced who to marry who?  :o :lol:

We’re still way behind you and Miss Lorie!!  You two set the bar pretty danged high!!

Archived