SASS Wire Forum

Raffle Tickets Still Available to Win One or More of 10 Guns

Hellbender

53 minutes ago, Dragon Hill Dave #59561 said:

Since you didn't call me to tell me I won, I guess I lost on the 5 gun raffle. Will buy some tickets next time I see a ticket seller.. Surely I can pick up one of the 10 guns. At least I will have some chances. I want to see Bayou Blast come back.

That's right pard, unfortunately you were not a winner in the 5 gun raffle but we do thank you for your support!.  And now you have a chance to win one or more of 10 guns, not just one or more of five!  See you at one or more of the big shoots this fall.

Hellbender

3 hours ago, Dragon Hill Dave #59561 said:

Since you didn't call me to tell me I won, I guess I lost on the 5 gun raffle. Will buy some tickets next time I see a ticket seller.. Surely I can pick up one of the 10 guns. At least I will have some chances. I want to see Bayou Blast come back.

3 hours ago, Dragon Hill Dave #59561 said:

I plan to bring tickets to Battle of Plum Creek if y'all are OK with it!

On 8/20/2021 at 8:30 PM, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

I plan to bring tickets to Battle of Plum Creek if y'all are OK with it!

Thanks Tell! We're fine with that. I hope Plum Creek will give you the OK! :)

• Hellbender changed the title to Raffle Tickets Still Available to Win One or More of 10 Guns
1 hour ago, Totes Magoats said:

Hellbender, how did the range do with IDA?  Sure hope everything is still standing and dry.

Totes

We're fine Totes, thanks for asking.  The hurricane had absolutely no impact on western Louisiana.  It was a beautiful day here on Sunday when the eastern part of the state and western Mississippi were getting hammered.  I was outside cutting my grass when all that was happening!

Hellbender

Hellbender,

I'm compelled to buy TWO tickets for a couple of my friends in SASS.

Folks I would probably have never met if not for SASS.

I will put a check in the mail this weekend for $20.

Please put the following names on 2 tickets for these good pards:

RED KNEE in Oklahoma

Tennessee Williams in Tennessee

Thanks

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hellbender,

I'm compelled to buy TWO tickets for a couple of my friends in SASS.

Folks I would probably have never met if not for SASS.

I will put a check in the mail this weekend for $20.

Please put the following names on 2 tickets for these good pards:

RED KNEE in Oklahoma

Tennessee Williams in Tennessee

Thanks

..........Widder

Will do Widder!  Make sure you include their phone numbers in the envelope so I can call them if they win.

Many thanks,

Hellbender

Hellbender,

I carried the check to the Post Office this weekend and dropped it in their box.

You should receive it sometime this week.   

I placed the phone numbers in it for Red Knee and TN Williams.

Again... Thanks!

..........Widder

5 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Hellbender,

I carried the check to the Post Office this weekend and dropped it in their box.

You should receive it sometime this week.   

I placed the phone numbers in it for Red Knee and TN Williams.

Again... Thanks!

..........Widder

Widder,

Thank you for your support and I hope one (or maybe both!) of your pards will win a gun!

Hellbender

Howdy Hellbender,

Got skunked on the last gun raffle but I'll give it a try on this one. I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow for 10 tickets. Pleased to hear Ida was a non-event for y'all.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

17 minutes ago, Keystone, SASS # 47578 said:

Howdy Hellbender,

Got skunked on the last gun raffle but I'll give it a try on this one. I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow for 10 tickets. Pleased to hear Ida was a non-event for y'all.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

Many thanks Keystone for giving us another try.  Good luck to you, maybe the second time will be the charm and this time you might win 2 guns to make up for not winning in our first raffle!

Hellbender

On 9/5/2021 at 5:52 PM, Hellbender said:

Widder,

Thank you for your support and I hope one (or maybe both!) of your pards will win a gun!

Hellbender

Widder,

Your check came to day and I've got those two ticket stubs made out just the way you wanted them.

Many thanks!

Hellbender

On 9/6/2021 at 10:18 AM, Hellbender said:

Many thanks Keystone for giving us another try.  Good luck to you, maybe the second time will be the charm and this time you might win 2 guns to make up for not winning in our first raffle!

Hellbender

Keystone, your check came in the mail today and I've got your 10 ticket stubs filled out and in the bucket.  I really like that patriotic card you sent and your choice of guns, in order, written in the card.  That will make it easy to figure out which guns will go to you when you win! :)

Many thanks!

Hellbender

Make sure you have a couple of tickets for me at CAC!

On 9/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, DeaconKC said:

Make sure you have a couple of tickets for me at CAC!

No worries, we’ll have A LOT of tickets at CAC!

2 hours ago, Ezra Hawthorne said:

How about a picture of the Henry Silver Series just for fun?

It has arrived in Houston but we don't have it yet here in Lake Charles.  After I make the trip to Houston to get it and bring it back, I'll take some photos and post them.  Thanks for asking!

Hellbender

11 minutes ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

I will catch up with you at Comin at Cha.

Fox

Great Fox, looking forward to seeing you there!

Hellbender

Just to clear up any confusion there may be without your having to re-read that long initial post:

1. 10 guns will be raffled off.

2. Tickets are $10 each

3. There will be 10 winners.

4. Yes, it is possible for one person to win more than one gun by buying more than one ticket.

5. You can buy tickets at Comin' At Cha, the SASS Oklahoma State Championship, the SASS Kansas State Championship, Hot Lead, the Battle of Plum Creek, the SASS Louisiana State Championship, Defend the Fort, or by ordering them directly (see initial post for ordering instructions).  Tickets have already been sold at the SASS Colorado State Championship as well as locally and through Wire orders.

Hellbender

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Comin at Cha this past weekend and saw pictures of the guns that are going to be raffled off.  Pards if you’re lucky enough to get your ticket picked you are not going to be disappointed!  This club don’t have any quit in them and are working hard to get their Cowboy town up and running again.  Like they say “if ya ain’t in it, ya can’t win it”.  Glad I got mine, now I just hope my ticket gets pulled. 

Archived