Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

CAC is next month...


Singin' Sue 71615
 Share

Recommended Posts

Got no chickens or crows but I'll be at the Bar 3 in a month.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll be there!!  Hope to be there Wednesday morning. WE GONNA' ROCK!!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

Got no chickens or crows but I'll be at the Bar 3 in a month.

Squeeeeee!

43 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I'll be there!!  Hope to be there Wednesday morning. WE GONNA' ROCK!!!

AWESOME!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Squeeeeee!

Ya, thats what they all say.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting ready for the Northwest Regional right now,  Going to Colorado state and then CaC.  looking forward to it all. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mean Michelle, Pinewood Kid, Hellfire Hanna & Yusta B are commin with bells on !!  :lol:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Limey and I will be.  Taking camper up weekend before, and will be back on Wednesday AM.  Depending on how my replacement knee is doing(which is doing well), physio(again, going well) and if I'm still on Short Term Disability, maybe sooner!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

I think there enough(too many) chickens at the Bar 3!

I will have a rooster in front of our rig!!!

 

17 minutes ago, Clueless Bob said:

Limey and I will be.  Taking camper up weekend before, and will be back on Wednesday AM.  Depending on how my replacement knee is doing(which is doing well), physio(again, going well) and if I'm still on Short Term Disability, maybe sooner!

We will be waiting with hugs!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually might be able to drive out for a day just to meet you guys.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

I'll be there.Gotta do the NM state match first.

                                                                                          Largo

AWESOME!!!

but aren't they the same weekend???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Yusta B. said:

Mean Michelle, Pinewood Kid, Hellfire Hanna & Yusta B are commin with bells on !!  :lol:

We don't need no stinkin bells.  :D

C U soon.  We got those long drives...eat ya heart out Sue.:P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

We don't need no stinkin bells.  :D

C U soon.  We got those long drives...eat ya heart out Sue.:P

I tell my self...

Amarillo is just 4 hours.

Then...

Wichita Falls is JUST 4 hours.

Then...

BAR3 is JUST 4 more hours!!!

That last 40 minutes is the longest!!!!

See ya soon!!!

(Guess it is payback for years of being 25 min from Founders!)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

I actually might be able to drive out for a day just to meet you guys.

Suggestion?

Pack a sleeping bag and some clothes...'cuz once you get there...you won't want to leave!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect due to all solar farm building in area, there are some new RV camping  spots between Paris and Clarksville. One large one at Blossum, nothing fancy but lots of slots.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

I suspect due to all solar farm building in area, there are some new RV camping  spots between Paris and Clarksville. One large one at Blossum, nothing fancy but lots of slots.

Yup...saw that one going in last year.

Last trip over, it had a lot of spots filling up. But, it's a quick drive over....so good deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.