SASS Wire Forum

WTB Uberti 66 found one

38 minutes ago, Marshal Eli Taylor said:

klbuckingham@charter.net, this is Ken's contact info.  He has a 66 carbine in 38 spl listed on our club.  

Thanks I'll give him a holler!

Howdy Rye,

If you're interested in a Winchester Miroku, then you may have caught me at a weak moment......

I'm thinking about thinning out my Cowboy Guns a bit.

I have a very lightly shot 1866, 38 spl. 18 1/4" round barrel "Brush Popper" short rifle

It's had pretty much Everything done to it.....

All Lightened up,  Slicker n' Snot and a Boomstick Short Stroke.

Laser Engraved with the 1836 Republic of Texas Seal on one side and the Gonzalez "Come And Take It " Cannon on the other

I've shot this one in about 6 matches, but I have several and I just don't need this many CAS rifles.

It's also had the "Ejection" mod done to the Carrier so it throws the empties back & to the right....

You will actually get most of your brass back..... Some of it does land in your Hat though.

It's a Beautiful Gun and I'll need about $1950 shipped to your FFL for it.

If you're interested let me know & I'll shoot some Pics for you.

Thanks Sam

1 hour ago, Silver Sam, SASS #34718L said:

Howdy Rye,

If you're interested in a Winchester Miroku, then you may have caught me at a weak moment......

I'm thinking about thinning out my Cowboy Guns a bit.

I have a very lightly shot 1866, 38 spl. 18 1/4" round barrel "Brush Popper" short rifle

It's had pretty much Everything done to it.....

All Lightened up,  Slicker n' Snot and a Boomstick Short Stroke.

Laser Engraved with the 1836 Republic of Texas Seal on one side and the Gonzalez "Come And Take It " Cannon on the other

I've shot this one in about 6 matches, but I have several and I just don't need this many CAS rifles.

It's also had the "Ejection" mod done to the Carrier so it throws the empties back & to the right....

You will actually get most of your brass back..... Some of it does land in your Hat though.

It's a Beautiful Gun and I'll need about $1950 shipped to your FFL for it.

If you're interested let me know & I'll shoot some Pics for you.

Thanks Sam

Thanks Sam, that’s more than I want to spend. I’m not saying it’s not worth it just too much for me . Much obliged though !

No Problem Pard....

Betcha sumbody out there has what you're wantin'

24 minutes ago, Silver Sam, SASS #34718L said:

No Problem Pard....

Betcha sumbody out there has what you're wantin'

I hope so!! :)

@Rye Miles #13621 my FLGS has a really pretty new Uberti 73 in stock. If you're interested, PM me for the info.

8 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

@Rye Miles #13621 my FLGS has a really pretty new Uberti 73 in stock. If you're interested, PM me for the info.

Thanks but I want a 66, I’ve  got a 73 that’s my main match rifle and a 66 but I really want another 66,

Much obliged 

Rye

• 2 weeks later...

Rye, I am fairly sure that I have one in the family that wants to be sold.  I will make a phone call this morning and respond to you after.

Johnny Meadows

Archived