SASS Wire Forum

my wife keeps bringing home things that

watab kid

eat and poop - does this ever end ?

my wife bought a dog this summer - something she has been threatening for a number of years , its great , i forgot how much i enjoyed having one , yet its hers , i told her im not getting tied down because she needed a dog , she told me she understood what i was saying ,  i guess we shall see how well that works out in the end , i do like the little critter .......5 months old and a great dog - so far ,

im too old to be raising kids or a dog , but she keeps dragging home grandkids and now the puppy , when do women get over that mother thing ? 

WK.    Feel your pain.   Love dogs but just don't have time for my own.    Kids bring theirs home and neighbors let me play with theirs

We'd have 30 or more if I didn't put my foot down somewhere.  Got two cats and a dog now.  All rescues.  At least twice a week I get messages, texts or emails from the wife extolling the virtues of a particular pound pup or kitty.  I just ask which one of our current pets she's willing to give up for another one, and it's over for a couple of days.

That said, I've been seeing some real cute Shepherd pups lately...

11 hours ago, watab kid said:

eat and poop - does this ever end ?

my wife bought a dog this summer - something she has been threatening for a number of years , its great , i forgot how much i enjoyed having one , yet its hers , i told her im not getting tied down because she needed a dog , she told me she understood what i was saying ,  i guess we shall see how well that works out in the end , i do like the little critter .......5 months old and a great dog - so far ,

im too old to be raising kids or a dog , but she keeps dragging home grandkids and now the puppy , when do women get over that mother thing ? 

NEVER!!!

I knew when Chicamauga Slim told Jersey Bratt that he heard a cat in his truck, that we would once again have a kitten. Her name is Millie and she went from 1.9 pounds to over 10 pounds in less than a year.

Just no denying some folks.

Imis

Archived