SASS Wire Forum

Lying, greedy, duplicitous, cowardly.....politicians

5 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

Oh, I'm cut to the quick.  

'Mere...I'll kiss the boo-boo!

You know, I love ya more than you will ever know!!!

I love my Bulldogs!!!

I wouldn't want you to be anyone but you!!!

And...no one should move to Southern Colorado, either.

The bugs are just HORRIBLE!!!

It's no wonder the Lord will be angry when He returns. 

He will have lots to fix, and straighten out...and I pray I am there to see those traitorous, lying, politicians try to explain their actions to Him.

Little do they know...or care...right now, that is. 

I got news!!! ;)

7 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

'Mere...I'll kiss the boo-boo!

You know, I love ya more than you will ever know!!!

I love my Bulldogs!!!

I wouldn't want you to be anyone but you!!!

And...no one should move to Southern Colorado, either.

The bugs are just HORRIBLE!!!

are you going to Colorado state?? If so see you guys there.

18 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

are you going to Colorado state?? If so see you guys there.

Sadly, no.

So much vaca time taken for EOT!!!

But...we are 99% going to move into the cabin home after retirement.

But the MESQUITOS!! BAD,bad little suckers!!! No one else should dare try it!!:ph34r:

Those suckers are the size of Robins I've heard.

On 8/6/2021 at 2:08 PM, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

It's no wonder the Lord will be angry when He returns. 

He will have lots to fix, and straighten out...and I pray I am there to see those traitorous, lying, politicians try to explain their actions to Him.

Little do they know...or care...right now, that is. 

I got news!!! ;)

After the last two millennium He isnt coming back.  Given up on this planet and moved on to the next.

47 minutes ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

After the last two millennium He isnt coming back.  Given up on this planet and moved on to the next.

At least four things are a surety: 

1. Lying politicians.

2. Taxes.

3. Death.

4. The return of Messiah.

History proves the first three, to be true.

Biblical prophecy will prove the fourth, since every prophecy that has been foretold, in the Bible, by one of the Lord's prophets, has a 100% accuracy rate. 

All this, of course, is my opinion, based on my 72 years of study, and life experiences. Since I am not an islamic terrorist, I do not subscribe to putting a gun to anyone's head, or a knife to anyone's throat, and insist they believe, and accept it as the truth. I just put it out there, and encourage folks to study it for themselves, with as much of an open mind as they can. I have planted the seed, and my job is done.

Then, if this is correct, they can't say they were not told, and warned.

If, on the other hand, there is nothing out there, then literally, none of this, or anything, matters.  

2 Peter Chap. 3. 

On 8/5/2021 at 5:34 PM, twelve mile REB said:

Yes sir, you guys definitely want to stay out of Utah.  Its really horrible.  No water to wash your car let alone a truck.  No fires, heck nothing to burn.  Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.  You have to take high altitude pills just to breathe.  Yes sir, ya want to stay out'a Utah.   

On 8/6/2021 at 9:17 AM, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

He says the recall is 'unfair', to just vote him out...

That might be TOO LATE.

The last governor of CA to really bugger the residents got recalled.  That governor screwed the pooch by being the occupant of the governor's office when scat hit the fan from the booby trap in 1990's power deregulation detonated.  The wholesale market was deregulated before the retail and when the electrical demand increased at a rate greater than when legislation was passed peak wholesale cost shot through the roof.  Also, the legislation set the hourly rate paid to all ESCO's equal to the highest price bid.  Since the investor owned co's had to by law supply power they all went bankrupt.  The shortage was exacerbated by two factors.  1) the fossil fueled power plants had been running without doing the required shutdowns to perform maintenance.  2) the MBA's from the best B schools that ran ENRON developed a business plan that gamed the CA system with the help of BC Hydro.  Gray "Pay to play" Davis  was so rattled that he signed 10 year power purchase contracts that locked in high wholesale power costs just to insure there won't be daily rolling blackouts.  ERCOT made the mistake of not factoring the huge change in their power mix in the last ten years and assuming that a extreme cold weather event would be more localized & shorter duration.  Also, they didn't factor in the change in the natural gas supply & distribution system due to EPA emissions regulations that caused natural gas engine driven compressors to be repowered with electric motors.  ERCOT also, didn't line up enough power generators to run during an event when there is a shortage of wind & natural gas fueled power generation.  Unless there is an economic incentive to pay for the gas price premium for an uninterruptible contract & maintain the power plant in hot standby state the problem with happen again.  TX will have to pay gas suppliers & distributors to install standby diesel generators.  TX consumers of electricity will have to pay for the hardening of their electric power & gas supply systems.

Makes me glad to live in the TVA region!!

Them hillbillies back in the early parts of the last century were not so ignorant after all!!

On 8/5/2021 at 7:34 PM, twelve mile REB said:

Yes sir, you guys definitely want to stay out of Utah.  Its really horrible.  No water to wash your car let alone a truck.  No fires, heck nothing to burn.  Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.  You have to take high altitude pills just to breathe.  Yes sir, ya want to stay out'a Utah.   

Not to mention occasional locust swarms.....

STL Suomi

“Well, they really didn’t do anything significant except whine since 1934 when the NFA passed.  Let’s see what happens when we regulate driving cars.  We will tax their mileage!  That will bring in lots more money than taxes on machine guns!”

Rope and lots of low hanging branches... no need to upset the anti-gunners.

Archived