SASS Wire Forum

Could be both...

I originally saw a man running into the woods. Could not see a dog, which puzzled me, because I can usually switch back and forth from one vision to the other on an optical delusion.

Then I focused on the shadow pattern on the man's back, and saw the dog's face. Now I see the dog coming out of the woods.

As long as I look at the dog's tail, I see a man running into the woods, but as soon as I look at the man's back, I see the dog coming out.

I’ve seen this on Facebook a thousand times! I saw the man for awhile but I’m convinced it’s a dog!

Came back to it just now and looked again. 

The first time, I saw a dog- black standard poodle looking- coming towards the camera through the bushes.  When I came back just now, I saw a man. running away from the camera into the treeline.

2 hours ago, Equanimous Phil said:

Depends on the size of the screen I am looking at the picture. The smaller the screen the more it becomes the running man. On a big computer screen there's no doubt that it is a dog.

My thought exactly. I expanded the photo and clearly saw a dog. But at first glance it was a man. 

Archived