SASS Wire Forum

Up the Creek Gang Gun Raffle # 2 Coming Soon!

Hellbender

Howdy Folks,

Yep, you heard right!  The Up the Creek Gang in Lake Charles, Louisiana soon will start selling tickets for yet another gun raffle to raise much needed funds so we can keep building our new cowboy town to replace our old town that was destroyed by a hurricane 11 months ago.

Details will be forth coming in a couple of weeks, but I can tell you now that this next raffle will have twice as many guns as our first gun raffle did, which means there will be twice as many winners!

Stay tuned........

Cordially,

Hellbender

President, Up the Creek Gang

14 minutes ago, Dream Chaser, SASS #79316 said:

Count me in!

Ditto.

I better win one this time!

count me in also

Jax T

Looking forward to this!

8 hours ago, Ezra Hawthorne said:

Would people who buy a ticket have to be present in order to win? I had no luck in three local raffles I entered in my state's clubs. -_-

Howdy Ezra, no the winner does not have to be present to win.  We will run this drawing the way we ran the last one - I'll phone the the person who's name is on the first ticket drawn and once I establish which of the 10 guns goes to the #1 ticket, then I'll call the second ticket - they will have their choice of the remaining 9 guns, and so on down the line.  The drawing also will be videoed and put here on the Wire like last time - take a look: 

Archived