SASS Wire Forum

Thumbs up

About six months ago at The Crossroads Of The West gun show in Prescott Valley I came across a company that calls itself Hard To Find Magazines And Clips.  They had a stand about twelve feet by seventy five with stacks of magazines.  I collect little pocket guns of all types and needed some mags for such critters as a Haenel Schmeisser SA .25 auto, a Remington Model 51 in .32 acp  and a Beretta T-70 in .32.

I got eleven mags for seven of my pistols and a five stripper clips for my Model 8 Remington carbine.  Got home and the one for the Remington pistol wouldn't fit the gun. I found this out some six hours after the show ended.

I kept the original package and sales slip, but for the life of me couldn't find their business card.

The show came back yesterday and today, but I didn't want to pay another fee to get in and than wait in line for  couple of hours, sooooooooooo.....................

I went over Friday morning and walked in the loading dock, found the place and told the kid working there what I had in mind.  He held his hand up and walked away.  About half a minute later the guy in charge dropped what he was doing (sorting through maybe five thousand mags and stacking them, heard my plight, and walked right to the stack that had my mags.  He came back and asked if I had the gun with me, waited while I went out to the car and got it, and tried three before he found one that fit.  He then said "That is an after market magazine and I owe you nineteen dollars difference."

I just wanted to let you all know about a company out of Kingman that is honest, helpful, and concerned for their customers.  Don't find that much any more, especially at gun shows.

Oh, yeah, I got his card and know where I put it this time.

That is excellent customer service. I am wondering if they are the same folks that I bought Henry AR7 mags from a couple of years ago at the Orange County “Crossroads of the West” gun show.

Their prices were better than anyone else’s. 

Archived