SASS Wire Forum

all sold Chinks - Cuffs & Spurs

One of our less computer gifted Cowboys is getting out of the game and has these items for sale.  I will be happy to answer any questions or put you in contact with the owner. 

The Chinks ( SPF )marked  KT Leather Dakota Territory.  The leather around the legs has sun faded areas that I tried to show in the pictures but the belt and other stitched leather pieces are newer. The owner had these redone some time back.  The waist will fit approximately 36 to 40 now and could open up to add another 4 to 6 inches.  The buckle round the legs will go approximately  21 to 25 inches 

The Wrist Cuffs $160(delivered) are marked 2 Arrows Saddlery San Angelo, TX. They are used, in very good shape.  Standing on the table they are 8 inches tall (long) at the long end.   I measured around the outside of the cuffs and get 10 inches at the wrist and 13 at the wide end.  

The Spurs  $110(delivered)  are used, they are in good shape and  the only marking I found was LBB stamped on the Yoke. 

Thanks

W.K.  

3E109D00-AB1B-42F5-BD8B-FF15134E23A5.jpeg

IMG_6254.jpeg

IMG_6258.jpeg

If the chinks are 150 shipped I will take them. Pm me with payment details. 

thanks 

sneaky 

If the chink sale falls thru I will take them. I can receive text messages at 612-345-1456.

Sent the gold out in today’s mail. 
Sneaky 

Archived