SASS Wire Forum

SASS Guns for Sale All SPF

1. Uberti 1885 Low Wall in 44-40, , Cimarron Import. Has a couple minor marks on the stock, but is otherwise like new. Cocks the hammer on closing the action and has an awesome trigger. $900 plus shipping obo. SPF

2. Uberti 1866 in 44spl, 24" barrel with a ladder rear sight, Cimarron import. Shows typical SASS use, the top of the receiver shows some patina, but has a smooth action. Gun is completely stock with the original box showing a Sept 2000 import date. Not in production for a while now and I cannot find guns that sold to go off of, so taking a shot in the dark. $1200 plus shipping obo. Now $1150 shipped! SPF

3. Uberti 1860 Henry Iron Frame in 45LC. EMF import. Shows signs of typical SASS use, but in overall good condition. Has a Marlin/Marbles style buckhorn rear sight in place of the factory ladder sight and has Port, the alias of the previous owner, engraved on the left side place. It would be easy to replace or have "Starboard" engraved on the right side plate to depersonalize. $1000 plus shipping obo. SPF

4. Pair of Pietta 1861 Navy Sheriffs model cap and ball revolvers. 36cal with 5.5" barrels and fluted cylinders. In really good shape, used very little with holsters. $700 shipped obo SPF

5. Remington R1 1911 Fullsize 5" barrel. In really good shape, shows some holster wear and the dots on the rear sight have been blacked out. Comes with the original plastic case, holster, mag loader, the 2 factory 7rnd mags, 3 no name 7 round mags, 2 checkmate 7 round mags, and 5 checkmate 8 round mags. This would make for a really good start for Wild Bunch matches. $700 plus shipping obo. Now $650 shipped! SPF

Everything will ship from my FFL to yours (with the exception of the cap and ball revolvers unless required by your location), will only ship to where legal (the R1 is not on the Cali approved list). Shoot me an email for more pictures, they are uploading onto here extremely slow tonight. Feel free to send over offers. 

Thanks!

Shifty

DSC_0167.JPG

DSC_0171.JPG

DSC_0154.JPG

DSC_0171.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0199.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0206.JPG

DSC_0207.JPG

DSC_0208.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

DSC_0216.JPG

DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

Howdy Shifty - I love the idea of putting Starboard on the right! :)

FYI, Cimarron still carries the 44 Spcl yellowboys.  The 24" is a CA219 and lists for $1338.

4 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Howdy Shifty - I love the idea of putting Starboard on the right! :)

FYI, Cimarron still carries the 44 Spcl yellowboys.  The 24" is a CA219 and lists for $1338.

Thanks! I guess I should have clarified, it has been a while since I have seen any in stock and my understanding is that Uberti doesn’t do production runs of them very often.

On 7/31/2021 at 12:22 AM, Shifty Jack, SASS #65353 said:

5. Remington R1 1911 Fullsize 5" barrel. In really good shape, shows some holster wear and the dots on the rear sight have been blacked out. Comes with the original plastic case, holster, mag loader, the 2 factory 7rnd mags, 3 no name 7 round mags, 2 checkmate 7 round mags, and 5 checkmate 8 round mags. This would make for a really good start for Wild Bunch matches. $700 plus shipping obo. Now $650 shipped!

I'll take this per DM :)

Archived