SASS Wire Forum

Checking in

Utah Bob #35998

Thought I jump in and say Howdy for a minute. Not much time to myself as I’m now a firll time caregiver. Carol is under hospice care and we have two wonderful nurses who come 2 or 3 times a week. She is in no pain thank goodness, and knows she is loved. Very difficult but it’s not about me.

I want to express my appreciation and thanks for the kind thoughts you all have expressed.

I hope to return her sometime in the future. Till then, I wish you all peace and love.

We think about you often and keep you in our prayers.

May our Lord bless you and keep you, may His mercy pour into you, may your heart be filled with His infinite love, may you know His compassion and grace that He freely  offers to you and Carol.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Been through that, praying for you here

My hand on your shoulder, my friend.

Your duty and your caregiving do you much honor, and show your good character.

Still standing up on my knees for you both!

May God give you peace that can only come from him,  with the precious memories and knowledge that you have been blessed with Carol.    May she be comforted with your touch and voice at this difficult time.     Prayers are lifted for you both.....

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

I told Carole a week ago that I bet Carol was in hospice care. We went through this with Carole's dad not too long ago. It is draining on the family, both physically and emotionally. I feel your pain, and wish you the strength to hold it together.

Please to Carol the care and prayers from a guy in Texas who only knows her through your posts. My knee time for the both of you is deep and full of my affection for you two.  Bob, please do take a few minutes each day to give yourself a moment.  You can only help her, when you have a few moments to care for yourself.  The whole of the Saloon crowd love you two. 

So very, very sorry, may Gods grace and blessings be upon you both.

Archived