SASS Wire Forum

All Sold -- THANKS

All Sold -- THANKS

Good Evening:

I inherited a bunch of 16 gauge stuff, including a large printer box full of unfired Plastic hulls, a 3-gallon bucket of Magtech brass hulls, some shotguns, a MEC loader, and a sizing & roll crimping dies.

I was going to shoot them, but I just bought a new Pietta Hammer double, so I am going to stay with 12 gauge, & these items will are for sale.

Plastic hulls:

Like I said, I have a large printer box full of these, so I’m sure I can fill your needs.

They are blue plastic with brass heads.  No manufacturer stamp, just “16*16*16*16*”

They have never been loaded or shot, & I’m thinking 8₵ each + shipping

July 30 update -- I counted 2500+ hulls

Yule Lose is going to purchase 500 of them, so 2000 are still for sale. 

Midnite July 30 update:

Caladisi Kid wants all the brass hulls and 500 of the plastic hulls, so there are 1500 still for sale.

Hellfire Henry wants 500, so 1000 are still for sale

Fivepicker wants 500, so as of 7 AM on July 31, only 500 remain

Brass hulls, Dies, Shell holder are sold.

I have a large number of Magtech brass 16 gauge hulls.

July 30 update (400+)-- I have sent information to Caladisi Kid.  Once he decides what, and how many he wants, I will post another update.

Marked "CBC16" on the head & they take a large pistol primer
They have been fired with a BP Substitute by the previous owner.
I’m thinking $1 each + shipping.

If someone buys some of these hulls, I will offer them the RCBS 16 gauge shell holder for $12.

I am approaching the sale of this stuff slowly, as I am wading in unfamiliar territory.

I will put the shotguns, dies, & loader up at a later date, if there is an interest.

Thanks for looking.

--Dawg

16 plastic2.jpg

16 plastioc1.jpg

16brass1.jpg

16brass2.jpg

holder1.jpg

holder2.jpg

I’ll take the blue Fiocci hulls they reload very nicely, some more than 8 times so far. PM on its way.

Prairie Dawg,

I'll take some/all of the brass 16 hulls, let me know how many there are,  and holder and Dies if'in ya find it.  PM to follow.

Caladisi Kid  :)

• Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 changed the title to For Sale -- 16 gauge new plastic hulls & used 16 gauge Magtech Brass Hulls (Brass Hulls are sold)

Fivepicker -- replied to your Message.

As of 7 AM on July 31, only 500 plastic hulls remain.

Archived