SASS Wire Forum

J-Bar

Wild lead

J-Bar is a charter member of the Southern Missouri Rangers. At the awards ceremony for the 2021 Outlaw Range Midsummer Shootout, the SASS Missouri State Black Powder Championship, J-Bar, who was the Match Director, received this award for his 20 years of service to SMR. Congratulations J-Bar!

You will not find a better cowboy of someone willing to help out a fellow cowboy.

Proud to call him friend

Screenshot_20210730-012716_Facebook.jpg

Congrats, J-Bar! Well earned!

Congrats, J Bar!!

You deserve some kind of award for putting up with NOZ as well!!

I am truly humbled by this recognition from the club and by all your kind comments, even Chickasaw Bill’s.  :lol:

When I was given the plaque during last weekend’s award ceremony I would have shed a few tears if I had not been so dehydrated from sweating!  It feels the same reading your responses. 

Thanks.  You folks are the best.

He is my friend.  His level of compassion for f333ed up souls such as mine goes beyond all reason.   I know that if at anytime I need help of any sort I can call or simply show up on his front porch to be treated like a prodigal son.  He also frequently will have a bottle of "REDBREAST" that he will apply for immediate relief.

Payback?  Not even a question. I am so deeply indebted mentally and spiritually that I don't even consider it a subject for discussion.

As for being mentioned by Blackwater and Chickasaw Bill. I consider them to be honored friends as well.

With friends such as these I consider myself to be a fortunate man.

9 hours ago, Noz said:

He is my friend.  His level of compassion for f333ed up souls such as mine goes beyond all reason.   I know that if at anytime I need help of any sort I can call or simply show up on his front porch to be treated like a prodigal son.  He also frequently will have a bottle of "REDBREAST" that he will apply for immediate relief.

Payback?  Not even a question. I am so deeply indebted mentally and spiritually that I don't even consider it a subject for discussion.

As for being mentioned by Blackwater and Chickasaw Bill. I consider them to be honored friends as well.

With friends such as these I consider myself to be a fortunate man.

And that he hasn't set the 'standards' very high either.

:P:lol:

OLG 

Archived