Good Afternoon Folks:

I have a custom Wild Bunch Rig for Sale:

* About 46-inches from the buckle to the center hole -- 7 holes total

*Black lined leather with tooling & silver spots

*Right & Left Strong-Side holsters

4 matching Magazine holders with Chip McCormick 8-round magazines

Very nice condition.

$275 shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured to your door

Got it from a pard who had both holsters made in case they ever let him shoot WB Gunfighter with 2 1911s.

I do kknow a CAS shooter who shoots two 1911s GF in another shooting discipline.

If you want only one holster, it's $250 shipped, and I'll sell the other holster separately.

Thanks for looking

--Dawg

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

Got it from a pard who had both holsters made in case they ever let him shoot WB Gunfighter with 2 1911s.

I do know a CAS shooter who shoots two 1911s GF in another shooting discipline.

If you want only one holster, it's $250 shipped, and I'll sell the other holster separately.

--Dawg

At one of our local "Miami Vice" matches, a pard asked and received permission to use two 1911's GF-style.  Which meant he had to put the first on safety after charging it, set it down, and then charge the second pistol, then pick up the first one and take it off safety.  So far, so good.  But on the first stage, he had a jam with the left gun (probably limp-wristed it), and while trying to clear it with the other hand (holding a cocked 1911), one of them went off and put a round through the table surface in front of him.  That was on stage one.  The end of his 1911 gunfighter fantasy. :D  Actually, I think it would be fun to try sometime, as long as there was no mag-changing involved.

That's a nice looking rig.

I will take it. Let me know where to send the gold. Fair warning…I am away from home and it may take about a week to a week and a half…unless you are willing to take a personal check. I have no problem giving you the time to make sure it clears 

Archived