SASS Wire Forum

Tactical World.net

Mountain Wolf

Has anyone had dealings with Tactical World .net. They are showing federal small pistol primers 5000 for around $158.00. They give their physical address as Winthrop ME. Too many scammers out there to lay down money without checking around.

8 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Tactical-world.net

They do list an FFL # ?

Phantom, is it normal to post FFL #?

I could not find any reviews for this place...

But....

The FFL number is not a secret...this FFL is listed with a slightly different address "374" vs "380".

It's someone's house...which is okay as you can run your Online biz outta your house.

We don't list our FFL#. But that's just us.

We have had our info hijacked by Online scammers in the past. That was fun... My guess is that's what's going on here...bottom line, primers are costing dealers more than $31/1000.

Phantom

I always question deals that seem too good to be true. I bought 1000 for $109.00 shipping n hazmat from brownells the other day

Just for grins, I sent them a message on their "chat" line, and was told yes, they have them in stock at that price.  Looking further in the site's "about us" they are not in Winthrop but actually at  info@firearmssuppliers.com. Address: 2442 Austell Road in Marietta, GA.   

Something doesn't sound right that they can sell 5,000 for 159.00 but Midway and Brownells can't come near that price.  Just sounds too good to be true.  But if you do buy from them, let us know how it goes.

I was about to place an order just to see -- credit purchases can always be disputed. However, they only accept PayPal friends & family (which doesn't provide any purchase protection), Zelle, and Venmo. In the payment instructions, they state that you need to contact them for their account details and to NOT send the money to their business address.

If it was a CC purchase, I'd be all over it, but there are too many things wrong here.

5 minutes ago, C.N. Double said:

I was about to place an order just to see -- credit purchases can always be disputed. However, they only accept PayPal friends & family (which doesn't provide any purchase protection), Zelle, and Venmo. In the payment instructions, they state that you need to contact them for their account details and to NOT send the money to their business address.

If it was a CC purchase, I'd be all over it, but there are too many things wrong here.

And doing that make life miserable for the guy that owns the biz.

Don't play games with the guy...if this is a hijacked dealer, it's not fair to him.

Phantom

Web address was just created on 3/26, and their site doesn't add hazmat fees. Definite red flag

There are two Tactical World  websites

Tactical World .net  Claims to be in Maine

Tactical World Store .com Is located in China. They do not sell guns and ammo

• 2 months later...

tactical-world.net is a scam web site. ordered primers and did not receive anything get run around and ignored on the live chat . FFL# is same as alphahorizonarmory.com/ both fake sites?

8 hours ago, dhc said:

tactical-world.net is a scam web site. ordered primers and did not receive anything get run around and ignored on the live chat . FFL# is same as alphahorizonarmory.com/ both fake sites?

Did you use Venmo or Zelle? You will never get your order. Venmo and Zelle are cash apps. These apps are for sending money to someone you know and trust, such as splitting a check at a restaurant, sending birthday money, etc. ANY site that lists them as their means of payment is a scam. Using either app to buy a firearm or certain components is a direct violation of their user agreement. These sites are as common as dandelions in a summer lawn and pop up just as fast. If you use PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle, you will never see the primers and you have no recourse to get your money back. 

If you can't pay with a credit card, the company is a scam. Plain and simple.

Just read your thoughts on Tactical-World. I almost sent them $199.00 for primers and powder last Monday, 10/04/21. My gut told me they were a scam. 

I'm a Bullseye shooter, never did any Cowboy Action. maybe I'll give it a try someday. 

Semper Fi,

Gunner

There are 2 website that need to be added; https://tactical-world.net/ and https://alphahorizonarmory.com/. as FAKE WEBSITES. Both of these companies are scams, they have a bogus FFL#, there is no business at the address in Maine on their websites (per the local sheriff) and they do not ship anything. The stole the identity, address and FFL# from a local gunsmith there and the BATF has been advised. They do ask for more money for insurance through but there is no one to talk to about a refund.  STAY AWAY! Total SCUMS and CRIMINALS and local, state and federal authorities have been advised.

Archived