SASS Wire Forum

Events near Sheridan, WY?

Dusty Z

Moving out of the PAC NW. Done with the woke progressives. On our way to Sheridan, WY in a few weeks.

I never was able to get out to any events while here, is there anything that is close to Sheridan?

I still have the guns I bought to get me started, but never got a chance to use them.

5 minutes ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

Check the SASS website's affiliated clubs tab. I think there is one up that way, but may not be close.

I envy you, headed that way someday...

Thanks! I'll check that out.

Billings, MT is probably the closest.

There's a club in Gillett and Casper.

Border Vigilantes in Cheyenne, Hell On Wheels 2022 will be next 4th of July weekend.

Depends what you call close.

21 hours ago, Dusty Z said:

Moving out of the PAC NW. Done with the woke progressives. On our way to Sheridan, WY in a few weeks.

I never was able to get out to any events while here, is there anything that is close to Sheridan?

I still have the guns I bought to get me started, but never got a chance to use them.

Sheridan is quickly becoming a progressive stronghold, right behind Jackson. 

There's also a small club here in Powell.  The Colters Hell Justice Comittee.  Members from the Powell club and the Billings club regularly attend each other's  monthly matches.

6 hours ago, Dead Eye Jake said:

There's also a small club here in Powell.  The Colters Hell Justice Comittee.  Members from the Powell club and the Billings club regularly attend each other's  monthly matches.

YOUR website LINK in the SASS club information is no good. 

Do you have an updated one?

OLG 

On 7/27/2021 at 9:20 AM, Dusty Z said:

there is a club in Gillette about 110 miles we shoot the 4th Sunday then Casper 150 miles 1st Sunday and third Sat. You will quickly learn out here anything under 200 miles no matter what you are doing is close.  I travel to Colorado frequently.  PM me and I can get you my Phone and we can discuss possibilities.  

13 hours ago, Assassin said:

Sheridan is quickly becoming a progressive stronghold, right behind Jackson. 

So true, I have good friends that live In Casper, Dubois and Gillette and they all say the same thing. Pitiful.

Archived