SASS Wire Forum

End of Trail Application Information Cowboy and WB

Rattlesnake Slim

As I write this there are only 5 Cowboy match positions open. When those are filled, the online application will become a waiting list application. You will fill it out as usual, but no payment is due. Sunshine Kay will contact you for payment.

We have increased the Wild Bunch Match to 180 shooters. We will have 10 posse's of 18 shooters each. There are now 35 spots available. If you want to shoot and are not yet registered for the Wild Bunch match, you need to email Register@EndofTrail.org and Sunshine Kay will give you instructions. This will be 1st come 1st served, with email timestamp determining position.

Standby......Beep

Ok, it was bound to happen, the Cowboy match is FULL. Haven't got word on the WB match (the LAST thing in the world you want to do right now is try to hurry Sunshine Kay, so I'm waiting like everybody else).

A word on the waiting list. In a normal year, the waiting list moves steadily. We have a pretty generous refund policy up until Jan. 1st. So if you have a serious desire to shoot End of Trail 2022, get to the website and fill out the application. No payment is due until you are moved from the waiting list to the match list. The waiting list is 1st come 1st served.

Amazing, EOT 2022 went live on 7/9/21 in 17 days the match is Sold Out! Get your name on the waiting list if you would like to shoot, a lot can happen between now and the end of February.

TB

When will there be a list of who's coming. I couldn't get the online form to work. So I mailed mine snail mail.

It was Friday, July 16th that it went live, so 10 days to fill up.

2 hours ago, Dead_Head said:

It was Friday, July 16th that it went live, so 10 days to fill up.

Dead Head, 

You’re right, the 9th was our original target date, even more amazing my friend!

TB

4 hours ago, Lil_Rob said:

When will there be a list of who's coming. I couldn't get the online form to work. So I mailed mine snail mail.

Sunshine Kay has started compiling the list. I would guess within a week. Feel free to email her at Register@EndofTrail.org or call her at the number on the application.

Sunshine Kay is working on sorting through and evaluating all of the applications we have received.  Once she is done with that, we will be posting a list of who is coming.  She will reach out to everyone who sent in “snail mail” applications and let you know they have been received.  Please be patient for another week.  If you don’t hear something by then, reach out to her at register@endoftrail.org or 602-397-3434.  She will be more than happy to confirm what she knows.  If you registered and paid online, you should have received a receipt instantly.  If you didn’t, please reach out to Sunshine Kay so that she can confirm that she received the app notification.

Archived