SASS Wire Forum

Issues & PayPal

Hey there pards 

I recently changed my business name to By Scarlett, LLC and opened up a new bank accounts etc to make

things easier/clearer and have hit a wall with PayPal because I had “items that violate their policy specifically: firearms parts, full ammunition, primers, powder.” PayPal continued, “please remove the items and content from your website by August 2”… Blah blah blah. 

SO, until I can change/redo or figure out a work around I have removed certain items from my website.  

If you have an idea for a credit card processor who will be easy to work with, I’d love the referral. 

This is NOT a political issue. PayPal has always been like this … I had been using Square (they just don’t know what APP is) and have not been able

to open a Square account yet. 

I don’t need “screw PayPal” comments - I need helpful information. Bullets (projectiles) Ballistol etc are fine… 

Also, PLEASE EMAIL me if you wish to send me a personal

message. Bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com. I don’t get notifications from the Wire and am not willing to open yet another email account. Can you tell it’s Monday?

I love you all!

Hugs!

Scarlett

1 hour ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I use Clarent. They are the only NRA recognized credit card clearing house for firearms dealers. Are you a member of NSSF? It’s a terrific shooting sports business organization 

https://go.clearent.com/nra They look to be the best for the firearms industry.

Thanks! I’ve applied at Tacticalpay.com we will see where that goes. They offer mobile and e-commerce. I’ll definitely check out Clarent. In the mean time… if anyone needs APP email me! :D

Hugs!

I submitted information to Clearent… we will see what happens. Thanks very much. 

Stay tuned! 

Hugs!

Scarlett

• 2 months later...

I use Squair myself .

Have ben from the upstart .

Dont Ask Dont Tell .

Just Sayin .

Rooster 

• 2 months later...

Archived